ontach

Apr 8, 2018
whats a persistent file do i only thought that was to help games with a recollection room or setting it
AFAIK, most of your stats, choices, rewards and other variables from Chapter 1 are imported into the persistent file in Chapter 2 when you continue from the title screen. So, logically, when you load a save file in Chapter 2, you are also loading a lot of stuff from the persistent file. That is why I want to try your save paired with your persistent file.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I really like it that way :D
The story and a character evolving makes this game so fucking good.. I love it D:

btw
The best thing that I can turn relationships on and off.. and watch the different outcomes.
How can you turn the relationships on and off?
Is there a mod?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I have a question why does all of the males in this game look like douches? The one at the sex shop looks like he's still in high school but at least Jennifer is safe from him as I have her dating the MC. Adam is just pathetic and there is no way Elena would be interested in him even if she was blind but maybe Elena can sink his battle ship by making sure he gets caught with her photo's on his computer/phone. The first thing I did was to place all the male pictures into paint-net and then place a big ass black dot over their heads so I don't have to look at them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that your hero guy looks better

Although tbh the painter is not super bad

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dating my Daughter [Ch. 2 v0.18 Extras] [Mrdots Games] - Original Size: 1.35GB

Download PC (437MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
AFAIK, most of your stats, choices, rewards and other variables from Chapter 1 are imported into the persistent file in Chapter 2 when you continue from the title screen. So, logically, when you load a save file in Chapter 2, you are also loading a lot of stuff from the persistent file. That is why I want to try your save paired with your persistent file.
nope, data from ch1 are exported in seperate files stored in %APPDATA%/RenPy\DMD-1469236204\port (win) and in /storage/emulated/0/android/data/renpy/persistent/dmd (in my dmd android ports)
these data gets imported when you choose <start from ch1>
the persistent file has nothing to do with importing ch1 data ;)
I've added a compressed version of Ch 2 v0.18 to the OP at 437MB vs full at 1.35GB.
would you be so kind and add my also to op?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
well i cant help any further sorry :FeelsBadMan:
He he. Well, you could have uploaded your persistent file like I'd requested over 2 hours ago, but never mind - I've downloaded 60% of the Ch 1 main file and will go the standard way to start Ch 2 when I've fully downloaded it.

Pigeonandy

Jul 3, 2017
Yea i did that as a try just a moment ago, though i did it in this last update. Opened up a save while playing the truth or dare and changed the settings and then opened up again and it came out the same. No 69. Have i missed something or should i do the settings further back in the game?
I couldn't get it either, i had to set D only route before the hotel room, exit and reload my new save with D only, then do all the dares with choosing F at the end, then it finally worked, worth it, great scene from a great update

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
im not sure if this game is really worth it anymore........parental love gave the d virginity... what do i get in here...69? im pretty sure you do 69 after you do the normal stuff first...........coming from a virgin that is... you ate out her pussy still get nothing by now.. D..also....the plot is already thick.....any more will just make it more dragging...

Reactions: dav121

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Well, it has been released at last... got something to progress int the story, I mean.

It's realistic, though, I wouldn't expect that this relationship may drive straight and very quick to sex... it's a very particular one, right? Let's they take their time to go for that, then.
If only it wouldn't be so complicate to install the updates, however. Why are us still obliged to do this and then to do that to have the game running properly, I wonder?

With best compliments to MrDots and regards to all.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Will be nice playing through this game again.
Played it through gazzilion times, but still it is a game to beat, compared to most others.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i absolutely loved the update,it may be short but it does take step forward regarding F/D relationship
What i love the most is to see D slowly starting to lust for sex and her finally taking some initiative.The scene in the shower and after it was my favourite,loved the writing there,although the last scene in hotel room was is personally one of the hottest i've seen in games.
@Jeff Steel i don't know who wrote those scenes but they were fantastic. Since you're part of the team,can i make a wish? Please let F have more fun with D's boobs,simple kisses and licks doesn't do justice. Let F work on those boobs the same way he eat her out :closedeyesmile:

Huge cliffhanger at the end,I yesterday played only pure D route and i can't imagine what will happen next. I thought first sex could happen in v0.19 but that will all depend on how will Elena react to what she saw. I hope she'll keep silent because things just started to get hot and we don't need second thoughts from D/F now.

now i'm out to check other routes

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes