Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Guys
Ya I just cant get enough is was wondering...
Does anyone know if this title is still being worked on / updated or is this all we get?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Can't wait to see what transpires, with Elena, after seeing D with F. Is she gonna use it to her advantage, or just talk to D about it then let it go ???

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah those guys who do fan art on the Fan Art thread are good.
Maybe one of them could do my Snoopy bangs D theme. lol

Reactions: JJsworld

MobiusXTR

Jun 8, 2018
Can't wait to see what transpires, with Elena, after seeing D with F. Is she gonna use it to her advantage, or just talk to D about it then let it go ???
I think it will depend on the path the player is on. If your on the MFF path, I think Elena will take FULL advantage but if your on the D only path, she'll probably just let it go.

MobiusXTR

Jun 8, 2018
I'm on the MFF path with Elena anyway, so I would like to see Elena make more moves toward D and "teach" D to get her ready for a 3-some with her dad. Maybe get her a few toys to practice with.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I am on the D only path. Third time playing through chapters 1&2. Yet her and Elena has had thier times, like near the end of chapter 2, showering. I think Elena will take full advantage of this, also, but how I don't have a clue...

Red469

May 18, 2018
Lol! This is Elena we're discussing!
She'd NEVER "just let it go". The discussion should be about how Elena will use her discovery to maximize her own ambitions.
I gotta agree... especially since she gets Moist at the sight of D... the real question is Will she pick only one side or will she be wanting a Tri Angle...

Red469

May 18, 2018
I'm on the MFF path with Elena anyway, so I would like to see Elena make more moves toward D and "teach" D to get her ready for a 3-some with her dad. Maybe get her a few toys to practice with.
I suppose theres all kinds... Honestly I aint the sharing kind... and while elena is ok... she dont even come close to comparing to D.

Red469

May 18, 2018
On the D-only path, Elena MUST remain besties with D. Period. After that, it's one step at a time.
Imagine if D had been popped and Elena is witnessing the aftermath of THAT. How much D-only path could remain? So, I believe the D-only path will disappear and Elena join in. First with D, then with F as well.
If someone has F reject Elena, but D accept her, there is also another possible 3-some--D, Elena and Jennifer.
Hi Virtuvoid

From a writers perspective it would make sense... However, what makes this a cut above the rest is that there IS a choice... This is why I have played through this one more then most... I figure it would make this a bit more interesting for some, but those that dont like to share / have no intention of... it really Should be a choice.

Tridant

Jun 4, 2017
Is there an android version? I see the android link nut it just sends me to a different discussion page with nothing about android on it.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes