Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
really like your style Mortze, I wish I could render as good as you.
i would love that kind of quality for Dee.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
really like your style Mortze, I wish I could render as good as you.
i would love that kind of quality for Dee.
Keep working at it. You'll get there. I almost find his stuff too real. Saggy boobs, hirsute male, etc. Like a clean fantasy some times. His is in your face reality. Well done, but I want to get away from that.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This Elena actually looks much better than the real one.
Obviously, this one is taller and more mature, but much better proportioned and with beautiful face.
Original Elena's head is too large for her body. Same applies for Jennifer.
Kinda reminds me of Dee's clone from Lewd Island which is also taller and has overall better proportions.

Reactions: achopstix

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
This Elena actually looks much better than the real one.
Obviously, this one is taller and more mature, but much better proportioned and with beautiful face.
Original Elena's head is too large for her body. Same applies for Jennifer.
Kinda reminds me of Dee's clone from Lewd Island which is also taller and has overall better proportions.
To say my version is better than the original is a huge compliment for me, so thank you. Not sure I deserve it though, but I'll take it. My Dee's body shape/height is also different from the one in the game. I went for a little more adult look instead of a tween. Its kinda my thing.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No, you deserve it. You really hit it with Elena.
Still IMHO, perfect Dee is the one from Lewd Island (although the original one, besides being a tad short, is also hot as hell).
Problem with original Elena, Jennifer and to some degree Dee, is that to me they really look underage.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes