Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me I dont feel much for Melody, sure her body is hot and all, but her character and face is nothing like Dee.
well, to have her daz-character file, I could try a render or two just for fun, maybe together with Dee?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Just a shameless plug. Part 2 of Enthralled is complete!!
If interested, click on banner in sig to grab the Part 2.zip! And Part 1 too if you don't have it yet...

Here's a teaser:

I like how your adding text to you stuff and making a story out of it. A nice welcomed touched not seen much on here. Well done, even if its just for sex.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
WOW, you did this that fast?!
I already had some of the assets 'ready to go' from my last Dee soccer render. As for the shirts, panties, and shoes, I simply retextured existing assets. So it didn't take that long to set up actually. I could have spent longer on it to make it prettier, with more interesting lighting and such but mainly I just wanted to share my enthusiasm after watching the final round.

I would have posted something earlier in the day, but I got distracted yesterday after the final match concluded.

The few matches of the WWC that I did manage to watch were pretty good. There were some pretty tight matches over the course of the tournament, and of course some pretty exciting moments.

The Norway-Aussie match is still my favorite though. It came down to a penalty kick shootout at the end, after overtime play didn't resolve the tie.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just find it interesting how well America did when compared to other nations that have much greater soccer enthusiasm, and potential players.
But to be honest I get a lot more excited about the Penguins winning the Stanley Cup. GO Pens!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The US Men's Soccer team has been getting better, but the Women's team is just awesome! The US gals have won FOUR World Cup Titles now, which is a record of course.

Some of the teams they faced put up pretty good fights. The US-England match was pretty memorable, as was the France-US match. The final match against the Netherlands was rather exciting as well. 2-0 was the final score, but the first goal didn't show up until fairly late in the game. The Dutch gals put up a pretty good fight for most of the game, so even though they lost, they deserved to make it to the final match.

I'm generally not a sports guy, but I like watching Women's Soccer and of course Women's Gymnastics!

Mmmm, Dutch gals....:p
Now I need to find some suitable Dutch outfit for Dee... I do have liederhosen in my library, now to make something sexy...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes