Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With all of those hot sparks I hope D is not using hair spray. :D

Not to be critical but the way her hand is gripping the wand it appears as if the shaft (hee hee gripping the shaft) is too large in diameter for her. You tend to spread your fingers when you grip an object too wide for your hand. Hold a broom and look at your hand as opposed to gripping a can of soup.

I do like how you have her D's behaving like actual human hair and not a stiff plank.
I wish D's hair in DMD behaved like your D's hair. I know it's a pet peeve of mine but if you take the time to create a realistic form then have her hair, or clothes, etc. behave contrary to the laws of gravity seems to negate the illusion the artist is attempting to create.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanos247

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Nice space suit. The 69 was a nice touch.

Is D's right eye a little too big?
Both of her eyes are bigger. I scaled them up 75%. It's a nod to Alita:Battle Angel, hence the URM (United Republic of Mars) logo.

I have a 'cyberneticized' version of D, but you can't see the cybernetic arms and such with the spacesuit. I just did another cyber piece, but it involves Kat(i)e, who is not part of the DMD family. I'm about to post her up in my archive and Enthralled threads, and also over at the KC thread.

Reactions: Q Who and RustyV

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Is she the new Aphrodite (Greek) or Venus (Roman) Goddess of Love?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanos247
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes