Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great effect, like the glow on Elena from the orb.
Reminds me of Wizard of Oz. Elena just needs a few flying monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Dark Elena :love:
I know right. All this time I’ve used the poor girl as a sweetheart and Dee the evil one. But I kinda like the roles reversed when I started doing this yesterday. Figured it was worth and experiment and it paid off. What do you think; who makes the better evil one?

Great effect, like the glow on Elena from the orb.
Reminds me of Wizard of Oz. Elena just needs a few flying monkeys.
And the green skin of course. I can do that easily. Hmm, might not be a bad idea for something in the future. I’ll get Dee of course, and her little dog to :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RustyV

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I know right. All this time I’ve used the poor girl as a sweetheart and Dee the evil one. But I kinda like the roles reversed. What do you think; who makes the better evil one?
Elena for me ...

Especially if you continue to do her with this makeup and dress color ;) I love your last fan art :love:

Reactions: Thanos247

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know right. All this time I’ve used the poor girl as a sweetheart and Dee the evil one. But I kinda like the roles reversed when I started doing this yesterday. Figured it was worth and experiment and it paid off. What do you think; who makes the better evil one?

And the green skin of course. I can do that easily. Hmm, might not be a bad idea for something in the future. I’ll get Dee of course, and her little dog to :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm... D has a little dog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think your Elena makes a good evil Elena.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes