Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Cool! How did you do this?
Hacked your PC.. got the save file, render..

I used this one..

If you extract the archive on D:\ with the path "D:\Denoiser_v1.1"
Just run abcd.bat file and it will denoise the 232 picture (your file.. renamed it because my last one was called 232 so I was lazy now)
Anyway.. you can edit the abcd.bat file with any text editor

SET FILE_EXTENSION=png
SET PATH_TO_DENOISER=D:\Denoiser_v1.1
SET OUTPUT_PREFIX=denoiser_

for /r %%v in (*.%FILE_EXTENSION%) do %PATH_TO_DENOISER%\Denoiser.exe -i "232.%FILE_EXTENSION%" -o "%OUTPUT_PREFIX%232.%FILE_EXTENSION%"
1st line is the extension of your render
2nd line the path to your folder
3rd just the prefix for your denoised render

4th line you just to replace the "232" with your picture name.. it's twice.. "232.%FILE_EXTENSION%" and "%OUTPUT_PREFIX%232.%FILE_EXTENSION%"
Don't touch any other characters unless you know what are you doing.

so for example if your render name is "TestRender" your 4th line should look like this:

for /r %%v in (*.%FILE_EXTENSION%) do %PATH_TO_DENOISER%\Denoiser.exe -i "TestRender.%FILE_EXTENSION%" -o "%OUTPUT_PREFIX%TestRender.%FILE_EXTENSION%"

If you have more question just send me a message :)

//
Oh save after that.. put your noised render inside the folder, run the .bat file.. your denoised render will be in the same folder with the prefix you just gave earlier.

Reactions: ZeroBOY

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "ZeroBOY, post: 2309300, membro: 223833"]
Hora de ser um bom cachorrinho
View attachment 379617

Peço desculpas pela qualidade, por algum motivo, o processamento caiu 10% (mais de duas horas ...)
[/CITAR]
será um rolo de dupla penetração?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZeroBOY

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe your GPU is disgusted as I am about the BBC.
Hmm, perhaps, but rather the problem is that my computer is already more than seven years old:LOL:
But I know how to solve this problem, I think to save a couple of thousand euros and collect a monster on my desk:unsure:
In general, I have similar feelings with yours regarding pregnancy and bestiality :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
Hmm, perhaps, but rather the problem is that my computer is already more than seven years old:LOL:
But I know how to solve this problem, I think to save a couple of thousand euros and collect a monster on my desk:unsure:
In general, I have similar feelings with yours regarding pregnancy and bestiality :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I'm rendering in a $1500 Alienware notebook, and it work pretty well. I bet you can build a way powerful desktop pc clone if you assemble it your self for the same amount or less.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You guys do amazing work with the machines you are using.

Yeah the BBC is not as good as it used to be, new Dr.Whos have sucked since Matt Smith left and Top Gear without the lads uber sucks.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
View attachment 378911
Sorry hopeless that this isn't a, "normal daughter render." I figured Dee would look good in this. The lighting might be a bit different here for some, but with all the tress, she isn't exactly going to get direct sunlight. I actually like how it came out, minus a few things here and there.
I actually quite like the setting and pose, do you happen to have some different views of it? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok guys... Got a lot of the parts ordered for the new pc... Ordered power supply, but think its not enough... What watt supply do you think, 650 ???
Ryzen 7 3700x cpu
MSI 570 gaming plus, motherboard
32g of ddr4 ram
MSI 2070 6gb ddr6, graphics card
3tb harddrive

Reactions: Thanos247 and Q Who
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes