Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Great work on an artistic level.
Not my taste attraction-wise, even when I was regularly lifting I never found ripped girls to be hot.
Make D green and you have instant She Hulk.

You could make Futa Hulk Dee as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Great work on an artistic level.
Not my taste attraction-wise, even when I was regularly lifting I never found ripped girls to be hot.
Make D green and you have instant She Hulk.
Funny you say that, I was actually practicing for She Hulk. I have the outfit ready to go.

Reactions: RustyV and CulayTL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well there is always D as a risque dressed Rio Carnaval dancer. :D

You haven't bing watched Stranger Things until now Thanos?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Well there is always D as a risque dressed Rio Carnaval dancer. :D

You haven't bing watched Stranger Things until now Thanos?
I saw the first two seasons already but wait atleast a year for the following. I don't want to burn myself out and get bored. And its actually The Borgias that I'm watching.

I like that idea of the Rio Dancer. I have something similar in mind but when a certain product goes on sale. Still waiting.

Reactions: RustyV and JJsworld

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm focused on other things for the moment, but I'm still doing Daz renders occasionally, and I figured that one or two of you might like this one:

I also posted up a few other new non-DMD related pics in my development & artwork archive thread. Link in sig if you are interested.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I saw the first two seasons already but wait atleast a year for the following. I don't want to burn myself out and get bored. And its actually The Borgias that I'm watching.

I like that idea of the Rio Dancer. I have something similar in mind but when a certain product goes on sale. Still waiting.
Didn't even know that was on Netflix, will have to check it out.
Just don't try to bing watch Supernatural in one sitting, its got 13 seasons. lol

Reactions: Thanos247

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm focused on other things for the moment, but I'm still doing Daz renders occasionally, and I figured that one or two of you might like this one:

I also posted up a few other new non-DMD related pics in my development & artwork archive thread. Link in sig if you are interested.
If that's Space Ghost where is Frankenstein jr? And why isn't D having sex with him. :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes