Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CarlosSilva

Jun 26, 2017
Ok guys... Got a lot of the parts ordered for the new pc... Ordered power supply, but think its not enough... What watt supply do you think, 650 ???
Ryzen 7 3700x cpu
MSI 570 gaming plus, motherboard
32g of ddr4 ram
MSI 2070 6gb ddr6, graphics card
3tb harddrive

Go for 850 or above
My spec:
i7 4790k
Msi gaming 9 AC
32 Gb ddr3 ram
Msi Gtx 1080 ti
2 HD and 4 ssd
had a 650 power supply and it blew it's fuse so, go for a higher, I bought a 1000W one (y)

Reactions: JJsworld

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
D seems to have acquired some thiccness. She looks better with some meat on her bones.
Good observation, I made her more voluptuous for that outfit.
Fantastic work!
D makes a great angel. Too bad Victoria Secrets ended that promotion series.
That’s what I was going for. Although I couldn’t find feathers/wings they traditionally use, so this was the next best thing.
how about another one.. show us her melons!
Great work as usual!
dont you have enough naked renders of her. Hell, don’t you even post nude ones of her.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Fucking speechless.. thank you for the compromise!:love:

Fuck off! You can insert those melons back in your assets library now!

dont you have enough naked renders of her. Hell, don’t you even post nude ones of her.
I was about to say I gave up on her.. actually I didn't renedered anything for the last 3 weeks, and yeah I do have naked renders, more than that, with her but to see it coming from the best artist from this thread (ass kissing :LOL:..) would be something amazing like the Full Eclipse maybe!

Last edited:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Fucking speechless.. thank you for the compromise!:love:

Fuck off! You can insert those melons back in your assets library now!

I was about to say I gave up on her.. actually I didn't renedered anything for the last 3 weeks, and yeah I do have naked renders, more than that, with her but to see it coming from the best artist from this thread (ass kissing :LOL:..) would be something amazing like the Full Eclipse maybe!
Call me an idiot, but describe full eclipse? You talking like Twilight the movie kind of stuff?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Nice melons.
To bad she lost her cherry or we could have made fruit salad. :D

Great sexy fun render.
It’s funny you say that because I was thinking, ‘I don’t really have much experience doing naked/sex stuff.’ I actually need to practice that shit, since sex is what sells. Guess I better get to it then.

Reactions: Trminator

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It’s funny you say that because I was thinking, ‘I don’t really have much experience doing naked/sex stuff.’ I actually need to practice that shit, since sex is what sells. Guess I better get to it then.
Just do what you feel you wanna do.. don't listen to us, you know I was joking.
Like BrainDeadMonkey recently said..
you're at your best when you do what you like, you improve because your drive is your own interest, if you start paying too much attention to what people like, you'll eventually come to consider your art as a chore instead of a passion.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just stick to what you do not what you think you should do, save that for your job.
It's hard to do good art if your heart's not in it.
Like D dressed as Princess Peach hitting Donkey Kong in the nads with a barrel. :D

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 382329

How about a compromise, half fantasy and half "normal" :ROFLMAO:
Very Beautiful!

View attachment 383130

CulayTL Here you go, Dee showing you her melons. Thats what you wanted right, "show us her melons."
Reminds me of an actual scene in the game (or was it Melody, I forget lol), but with no nudity

Playing with lights. Hope you like it.
View attachment 383630
So HOT!!!
And nice lighting

Reactions: Thanos247
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes