Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Hmm.. Jus saw your reply there.
Skin builder.. tested with visibility 100% or tried to change colors.. it's odd because it works on other g3.. only on this one doesn't wanna work.
Mostly it works ok... I like it.
Thanks for the info!
Wow, that's odd. I've never had it fail to apply the overlay or whatever to a specific skin; various problems yeah but not that.

Have you tried putting that skin on another model and then messing with Skin Builder? It really doesn't make sense why it won't apply to that one model but maybe it's not to do with the skin, but that it's conflicting with something. The only other solution I can think of is to find the overlay within the Skin Builder files, load up the png file in photoshop, find the characters skin, load it up, and then apply it yourself.

Reactions: CulayTL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just throwing this out there, but today is the 50th anniversary of the debut of Scooby-Doo.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just throwing this out there, but today is the 50th anniversary of the debut of Scooby-Doo.
I did a thing a couple of weeks ago, but it doesn't have Dee and the gang in it...

Wasn't thinking about any anniversary at the time, I've just been wanting to do up those crazy kids for a while now, and maybe have those crazy kids and their dog do each other at some point...

I suppose I could swap out Daphne and Fred for Dee and Brayden... for you anyways! I want to tweak Velma a bit more, should I end up doing a short comic with this. Dee and Brayden wouldn't be in the main cast though in the comic. I like doing semi-original stuff occasionally... I could use Russell HD (he plays Olivia's dad) as the 'if it wasn't for those darned kids' guy. Russell is in a few adult games, so he's kinda ubiquitous for such things. Russell, and/or also George HD possibly...

Spoilered as Katie isn't part of DMD, just showing who George is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I'm still pondering new additions to the faculty for Kissin' Triplets, so maybe I'll do up a Dee as Daphne render for you later today.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I did a thing a couple of weeks ago, but it doesn't have Dee and the gang in it...

Wasn't thinking about any anniversary at the time, I've just been wanting to do up those crazy kids for a while now, and maybe have those crazy kids and their dog do each other at some point...

I suppose I could swap out Daphne and Fred for Dee and Brayden... for you anyways! I want to tweak Velma a bit more, should I end up doing a short comic with this. Dee and Brayden wouldn't be in the main cast though in the comic. I like doing semi-original stuff occasionally... I could use Russell HD (he plays Olivia's dad) as the 'if it wasn't for those darned kids' guy. Russell is in a few adult games, so he's kinda ubiquitous for such things. Russell, and/or also George HD possibly...

Anyways, I'm still pondering new additions to the faculty for Kissin' Triplets, so maybe I'll do up a Dee as Daphne render for you later today.
Nice Scooby Gang render.
Thanks for the effort of creating a D Scooby-Doo.
I just thought it was jarring to realize Scooby-Doo aired 50 years ago and is still a recognizable part of our culture.
A parady would be entertaining. D getting banged by pretty much the rest of the gang while her clueless Fred wanders around trying to solve a mystery. :D

Reactions: OhWee

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017

Nice work man :) And the render of Katie is amazing !!! (I'm always happy to see new fanarts of Katie's corruption)
Does George will appear in Enthralled ? Or do you plan to create a fan-comic of Katie's corruption (it could be fun).

Reactions: HaroldB77

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, first things first...

Rachel REALLY wants grandbabies...

In my alternate universe timeline, Frank there (I searched the .rpy files for his name yesterday) is Dee's half brother, from Rachel's side. 'Cuz I'm twisted that way. Not sure how Frank's 'other' sister fits in to all that, thinking she's also a half-sister from her (other) father's side, so not blood-related to Dee. Plus, I have no idea what assets were used to create Frank's sister, so she may not exist in my alternate timeline, which diverges at the end of part 1 (Dee doesn't go home with Rachel). In any case, Frank being Rachel's son, and the fact that she's fucking him, just makes things more twisted.

Anyways...

Secondly, 20 years ago, September 13th, 1999, we lost the Moon. 20 years later...

Goronthil

Yeah, I shared that render of Katie in the KC thread a while back. You will see and hear more from Katie in part 3 of Enthralled, when I get around to it in a couple of months. AMD is taking their damn sweet time with the releases of the hardware I want. I'm hearing September 30th for the first thing... and as for the new Threadrippers, this year maybe?

Anyways, yeah Katie is just on the backburner for the moment. Dee's backstory in Enthralled is done, and of course Meg is telling the story so she has more backstory to cover, but both Trace and Kate have some backstory filler to cover. But since that doesn't really relate to DMD other than it's a crossover comic, that's enough about that for now.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
OK, first things first...

Rachel REALLY wants grandbabies...

In my alternate universe timeline, Frank there (I searched the .rpy files for his name yesterday) is Dee's half brother, from Rachel's side. 'Cuz I'm twisted that way. Not sure how Frank's 'other' sister fits in to all that, thinking she's also a half-sister from her (other) father's side, so not blood-related to Dee. Plus, I have no idea what assets were used to create Frank's sister, so she may not exist in my alternate timeline, which diverges at the end of part 1 (Dee doesn't go home with Rachel). In any case, Frank being Rachel's son, and the fact that she's fucking him, just makes things more twisted.

Anyways...

Secondly, 20 years ago, September 13th, 1999, we lost the Moon. 20 years later...

Goronthil

Yeah, I shared that render of Katie in the KC thread a while back. You will see and hear more from Katie in part 3 of Enthralled, when I get around to it in a couple of months. AMD is taking their damn sweet time with the releases of the hardware I want. I'm hearing September 30th for the first thing... and as for the new Threadrippers, this year maybe?

Anyways, yeah Katie is just on the backburner for the moment. Dee's backstory in Enthralled is done, and of course Meg is telling the story so she has more backstory to cover, but both Trace and Kate have some backstory filler to cover. But since that doesn't really relate to DMD other than it's a crossover comic, that's enough about that for now.
20 years ago; we partied like its 1999.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes