Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I don't really understand the mirror - pregnant renders
Why she does have a belly in the mirror and not in the other side as well.. ?

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Shes either imagining what it would be like or mei-chan has a really bad eye for detail. Will go for the 1st one cause thats a really big detail to miss
To be honest, I wouldn't know how to pull that of in one render. I made two, one normal one pregnant and copied the pregnant mirror Image in Photoshop into the normal render.
The mirrors are all rendered as "real" mirrors (read: they only show whats in the scene)

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Quick one..
Had in mind something else plus a scared/surprised expression but the hair gave me some problems.. at the small rotate or move from xyz = 000 I was getting black spots on face.. so I decided to stop it there..
I had the same problem, seems the ponytail skullcap is slightly to small for sunny heads. I fixed it with the headXY/frontHeadXY sliders. Best to go really close up and into vertex view.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I had the same problem, seems the ponytail skullcap is slightly to small for sunny heads. I fixed it with the headXY/frontHeadXY sliders. Best to go really close up and into vertex view.
Yeah.. the are quite a few fixes indeed but I don't have the patience right now..
Thanks for the tips!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Here the renders i made last week about preg theme on the MrDots discord.

View attachment 409547 View attachment 409548 View attachment 409549
Having all three girls gives the observer the idea that the MC has been busy.
But why are all of their feet stretched out and if they are in a maternity ward why are they all wearing pants?
Not trying to be too nit-picky, but for me it takes away from the harem consequences to the MC you are communicating.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 409759

Quick one..
Had in mind something else plus a scared/surprised expression but the hair gave me some problems.. at the small rotate or move from xyz = 000 I was getting black spots on face.. so I decided to stop it there..
Bondage stuff not really my thing anyway.
Good likeness of D.
I like the "Daddy's Princess" collar touch. This is what happens when D gets to full corruption in DMD.
I guess this is how she got pregnant in mei-chan's renders. :D

Reactions: CulayTL

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 409759

Quick one..
Bondage stuff not really my thing anyway.
lol was thinking about the same comp last night when i saw the collar release nice job !

Reactions: CulayTL

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
As already threatened, another mirror image.
( There might be following some of similar nature, treat this as a kind of preview)
View attachment 408890
not sure if you would want to test it, but did you tried to do a sub division to aug the poly count on the mirror see if it would remove the line crated by the rendering, not a complain but an idea to smooth the image, but like them anyway, love the idea of the imaginary preg,

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
I like the imagery you are creating by having D look into the mirror and see herself pregnant.
Thanks, still riding that "cope with all that" train and trying to give some sort of slow acceptance to Dee.
not sure if you would want to test it, but did you tried to do a sub division to aug the poly count on the mirror see if it would remove the line crated by the rendering, not a complain but an idea to smooth the image, but like them anyway, love the idea of the imaginary preg,
Good idea, will try that. Have to inspect the mirror thouroughly, might be more of an texture overlay thing which creates those lines, but I don't know really.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes