Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
and the back side looks quite bad
View attachment 410938

Giving up for the moment.. maybe I ll comeback on this one..
Any tips, ideeas?

Maybe I could fake the Rochelle bang with Sleek hair bang..
IMO the ponytail looks fine, it's the stitching on the back of the hat that looks wonky.
She might not need any bang.. I think she's cute enough with a ponytail only.
What do you think..?
Probably not the best outfit.. doesn't really match but oh well..
D not having bangs when wearing a hat is not unrealistic. I have seen girls style their hair when wearing a cap to hide the bangs under the hat.

As far as her outfit goes. I've never understood how anyone who is seriously running in warm weather can wear a hat.
Ugh bakes you head.

Last edited:

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
She might not need any bang.. I think she's cute enough with a ponytail only.
What do you think..?
Probably not the best outfit.. doesn't really match but oh well..
It would make sense, that she stuffed the bangs under the cap for the running, those can be quite distracting/unnerving.
The Outfit is a bit loud on the Color side, if you would tone it down to match the cap, it could be better.
How did you do the Background/ground in the first one?
HDRI + meshground and DOF?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was just playing a little and decide to share the result
Nice imagery.
Despite what D herself might want it seems like we are all trying to either her get tattooed, pierced, wearing a collar and/or pregnant. :D

FYI nobody who is trained EVER carries a rifle by the trigger.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It would make sense, that she stuffed the bangs under the cap for the running, those can be quite distracting/unnerving.
The Outfit is a bit loud on the Color side, if you would tone it down to match the cap, it could be better.
How did you do the Background/ground in the first one?
HDRI + meshground and DOF?
UltraHD IRAY HDRI With DOF - Parks and Creation
IMO the ponytail looks fine, it's the stitching on the back of the hat that looks wonky.

D not having bangs when wearing a hat is not unrealistic. I have seen girls style their hair when wearing a cap to hide the bangs under the hat.

As far as her outfit goes. I've never understood how anyone who is seriously running in warm weather can wear a hat.
Ugh bakes you head.
Runnig meh.. a bit extreme indeed.
Wearing one an a warm day it's ok.

Thanks for the feedback!

Updated this meanwhile to be "safe at work"..
meh.. don't like it anymore.

beach.png

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The DMD thread was discussing an assertion that the Mr.Dots games where actually taking place in different parallel universes a' la Sliders.
I made a Quantum Leap reference...
... better yet the main female character shimmers blue and disappears. Every main female love interest in every VN is the same girl hoping her next leap will be the one home.
Dleap.png

My issue is how to get the background to properly reflect the blue phase-in light.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
3_intel_002.png

F: Have you been a good girl today my little princess?
Dee: Yes daddy!

Had this in mind but I don't have any princess crown that would fit and quite lazy to fit it manually..
2_intel_001.png

we should do theme week lol pick a theme work it a whole week and submit work on friday or something could be fun
Everyone should be free to render what and when he/she wants.. don't take it as a duty.. just a hobby..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
May i ask what rendering engine you use ? those render are superb

Daz Studio, Iray.
Mostly HDRI, HD lights, portret lights .. I'm lazy to learn to create my own realistic lights.
On that particular one I used PRO-Studio HDR Lighting System 2 -> HDR light 07 or 08

Skin is touched as well in general some details added with Skin Builder
And some tweaks from Surface - Skin -> Dual Lobe Spectacular Weight.. especially on G3 models where that it's 0
I'm using this to recreate wet/oiled skin as well better results than many other 1 (thousand) click assets
Maybe I'm wrong but I think the lighting helps like more than 50% of your render

Other gorgeous lights:
https://f95zone.to/search/29256074/?q=paper+tiger's&t=post&c[_efs_isInclude]=1&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=95&o=date
https://f95zone.to/search/29256128/...odes]=1&c[nodes][0]=95&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Maybe https://f95zone.to/threads/sase-promo-lights-plus-extras.34121/
Used it quite a lot but in combination with others

//
Thanks for the nice words!

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 411292

F: Have you been a good girl today my little princess?
Dee: Yes daddy!

Had this in mind but I don't have any princess crown that would fit and quite lazy to fit it manually..
View attachment 411291

Everyone should be free to render what and when he/she wants.. don't take it as a duty.. just a hobby..
"Give daddy a kiss princess."

You guys who do this for fun are able to make D's hair look more like real hair that in the actual game.

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
thanks for all this info will put it to good use !

for hdri i usually browse this site when i'm looking for specific light

but you must know it already

Reactions: CulayTL

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just had to make a shout out here.

A number of the renders on the last couple of pages are simply stunning. Great job guys! RustyV 's Star Trek one was a bit creepy, but I still gave it a like, points for originality...

I was working on a short Dee render series with a bit of humor incorporated, but my Daz Fu must bow to the mastery of CulayTL, etc... I may still finish it, but now I feel like a second rate hack by comparison. I just don't have the patience to figure stuff out sometimes...

Anyways, Great Job guys! Keep 'em coming!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Just had to make a shout out here.

A number of the renders on the last couple of pages are simply stunning. Great job guys! RustyV 's Star Trek one was a bit creepy, but I still gave it a like, points for originality...

I was working on a short Dee render series with a bit of humor incorporated, but my Daz Fu must bow to the mastery of CulayTL, etc... I may still finish it, but now I feel like a second rate hack by comparison. I just don't have the patience to figure stuff out sometimes...

Anyways, Great Job guys! Keep 'em coming!
Can you imagine I had to wait 1hr for to simulate cumshot from CumPro Pack 2 to get it right?
The simulation in general shouldn't take that long but still.. 2-3 frames a boom cum prop explodes or dforce engine breaks.. only on G3 for some reasons.. I mean I know why.. it's only when the prop drops on the mouth/lips region.
Eventually I finished that.. not happy.. wanted a bit more but it's good enough.
Daz can be really annoying sometimes..

I ll finish all of them.. and post later on.. Still have to do a few more scenes + the rendering time.
Should be ok.. lowered the max samples to 200 Quality 5 + intel denoiser

Screenshot 2019-09-26 12.49.33.png
Awesome shadow..
Textures fucked up there from some reasons.. it's not a shadow..
Like I said.. can be annoying

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes