Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fishguts

Jul 25, 2017
anyone have some bdsm pics of D or any of the girls of DmD?
There are so many pages here and my internet is so slow that i can't just go one by one |:
Thanks in advance guys.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Cool :) And tell me, where did you get these tattoos?:unsure:
One is a 'custom' tattoo that I 'borrowed' and photoshopped appropriately myself. Waiting to see if anyone recognizes it...

The other two are from the 'Inked' series for G3F, etc. over at Daz3D. I needed to nudge them around a bit to get them to show up in camera, using the Layered Image Editor which is designed for such things.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reminds me of the No One Lives Forever game- which Austin Powers ripped off
Here is a pic of a table art piece I did for reference View attachment 466553
I miss that game. I do have it but haven't dug it out in a long time. Too bad it's in IP hell at the moment!

I did find this link for the game. Apparently we ALMOST got a new version, but Warner threw a tizzy fit, so the tweaked versions of the originals... found their way here...

Reactions: Trminator

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
So my new patreon story is done, so i'm back on fan-art, and to start here my Dee - "Pulp Fiction" fan-art
I tried to respect everything, pillows deformations, outfits, colors theme, accessories, etc...
Like in all my renders, there is no postwork, everything is made with Daz3D only.
Ashampoo_Snap_2019.11.22_04h18m58s_001_.png dee pulp fiction.jpg

EDIT : As I am always looking for perfection in details, the pack of cigarettes bothered me, so here is the new version with the right package

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
So my new patreon story is done, so i'm back on fan-art, and to start here my Dee - "Pulp Fiction" fan-art
I tried to respect everything, pillows deformations, outfits, colors theme, accessories, etc...
Like in all my renders, there is no postwork, everything is made with Daz3D only.
View attachment 467069 View attachment 467439

EDIT : As I am always looking for perfection in details, the pack of cigarettes bothered me, so here is the new version with the right package
Amazingly Done!!! :love: :love: :love:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Since the cigarettes were bothering you... If the book vs magazine thing is an issue for you, this product might be worth a look-see

I'm seeing a open curved front and back cover on one of the magazines in the promo images.

I also saw this free book, which is shown with curved covers:

Not sure if you could shrink the spine axis to make it look more like a magazine though... I tried something similar with the spine on the product and I remember there was an issue with that, but it's been a long time since I messed with that product.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Since the cigarettes were bothering you... If the book vs magazine thing is an issue for you, this product might be worth a look-see

I'm seeing a open curved front and back cover on one of the magazines in the promo images.

I also saw this free book, which is shown with curved covers:

Not sure if you could shrink the spine axis to make it look more like a magazine though... I tried something similar with the spine on the product and I remember there was an issue with that, but it's been a long time since I messed with that product.

ok i will check, thx :)

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Amazing recreation.
D looks kind of "bitchy" with dark hair.
D shouldn't smoke, it could stunt her growth. :D

I haven't seen anyone smoke Lucky Strikes for a long time.
Locally in Pittsburgh it was tradition to step on an empty pack of Lucky Strikes for good luck.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes