Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Until I get my computer up to graphic ability just throwing out D "preparing" thanksgiving dinner, prevy Norman Rockwell-esque.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
preview renders (without dialogues) of the new fan-art story i started yesterday on the MrDots discord

dee party7.jpg dee party9.jpg dee party19.jpg dee party23.jpg dee party26.jpg

This is just the begining of the story, i plan to make a long story with Dee & elena as main characters.
to explain a little the story
In this story Dee and elena are lesbians but not together.
Dee is CEO of a big lingerie mark, very rich.
The 2 girls met in a bar, 1 week ago.
This is the 2nd evening together, they are only friend for now, but a lot of things will change during this 2nd evening. In this first part, there are billard scenes and pool scenes+night scenes

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Knowing my love of in Daz, kinda surprised that I didn't think of putting Dee in skates. She does look good in Gogo boots though...

Anyways, fixed it for ya! ;)

Disco Dee is super cute.
D looks ready to guest star on "That 70's Show". :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
preview renders (without dialogues) of the new fan-art story i started yesterday on the MrDots discord

View attachment 469008
Your D shooting pool is a very sexy image.
I like your attention to detail with the reflection of D's necklace on her boobs.

I've had a girl do that to me.
I scratched on the 8 ball.

Where is the cue ball?

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

View attachment 469003 View attachment 469004 View attachment 469006 View attachment 469007 View attachment 469008

This is just the begining of the story, i plan to make a long story with Dee & elena as main characters.
to explain a little the story
In this story Dee and elena are lesbians but not together.
Dee is CEO of a big lingerie mark, very rich.
The 2 girls met in a bar, 1 week ago.
This is the 2nd evening together, they are only friend for now, but a lot of things will change during this 2nd evening. In this first part, there are billard scenes and pool scenes+night scenes
here another preview of the renders i made today :)

View attachment 469756

look my sign and click on :
"My thread on the Artwork forum."
the link is there somewhere, just check all pages
I'm loving this already!!!

Reactions: pat11

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
So my new patreon story is done, so i'm back on fan-art, and to start here my Dee - "Pulp Fiction" fan-art
I tried to respect everything, pillows deformations, outfits, colors theme, accessories, etc...
Like in all my renders, there is no postwork, everything is made with Daz3D only.
View attachment 467069 View attachment 467439

EDIT : As I am always looking for perfection in details, the pack of cigarettes bothered me, so here is the new version with the right package
Does she look like a bitch?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The cauldron sidecar is a cool addition, though I wouldn't want to have to ride in it.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
here another preview of the "Love Story" with Dee and elena and tomorrow Fy, from Melody, will join the story in the part 2, on the MrDots discord, actually the part 1 have 68 renders, i will finish the part 1 tomorrow morning and start the part 2 in the afternoon.

dee party62.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes