Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Siatin

Sep 8, 2018
My Dee is! I could add a couple of inches to make her closer to 5', but I like her the way she is...

Here's the Fuck Team Five Ft. pic I posted earlier in this thread...

Yep I agree,that height with that figure, wow!
What do you make her vital statistics?

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yep I agree,that height with that figure, wow!
What do you make her vital statistics?
OK, first off I should note that my version of Dee is based on f95zoneuser463 's version of D, which has been shared in the DMD Art Assets Thread, and that I've made minor additional tweaks to. I should note that my version of Dee is a little over an inch shorter than that version, which comes in at just under 4'10".

That being said, without further ado...

Some people like seeing Dee a bit taller, but I prefer her at this height!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
My Dee is! I could add a couple of inches to make her closer to 5', but I like her the way she is...

Here's the Fuck Team Five Ft. pic I posted earlier in this thread...

Nice.
Can you provide the names and games of the other girls ?

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Nice.
Can you provide the names and games of the other girls ?
The other four gals are just gals from my library, with a few tweaks and of course with their heights scaled appropriately for this piece. Haven't really thought about naming them as of yet...

Now, as for the Nympho Nine, all nine gals have been detailed in separate Art Assets threads for nine different games... Trace, Meg, Kate and Dee star in Enthralled of course! I'm curious as to how recognizeable the other five are/how close to their 'game' characters they are, hence why I'm waiting to see if anyone would recognize anyone else. One of them is pretty much a gimme though...

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The other four gals are just gals from my library, with a few tweaks and of course with their heights scaled appropriately for this piece. Haven't really thought about naming them as of yet...

Now, as for the Nympho Nine, all nine gals have been detailed in separate Art Assets threads for nine different games... Trace, Meg, Kate and Dee star in Enthralled of course! I'm curious as to how recognizeable the other five are/how close to their 'game' characters they are, hence why I'm waiting to see if anyone would recognize anyone else. One of them is pretty much a gimme though...
I don't play enough daddy games to know them :) Just DMD and Melodie and even then, don't ask me who are the sides characters.
I like this one tho :
1575489905932.png

Siatin

Sep 8, 2018
OK, first off I should note that my version of Dee is based on f95zoneuser463 's version of D, which has been shared in the DMD Art Assets Thread, and that I've made minor additional tweaks to. I should note that my version of Dee is a little over an inch shorter than that version, which comes in at just under 4'10".

Hero,.....you are a

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017

guess i have to find out the size of the pussy then,, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You've got stumped.
D with purple hair? Presumably from being caught in down pour of purple rain.
As I mentioned in my previous post, this is just some gal I had in my library, that has been morphed a bit. In this case, I needed her to look a bit older, as well as shorter...

I used this character as the 'baseline'.

So the other four characters in Fuck Team Five Ft. besides Dee are essentially customized morphs of various Daz gals that I came up with.

Now as for these five gals (between Meg & Dee, and Trace & Kate), yeah they are based on characters in five other games, as detailed in various Art Assets discussions.

I ended up youthening #6 a bit, so she may be a bit less recognizable. Not all are incest game related BTW... One should be quite recognizable to those in the know, the other four are, well I guess we'll see how well I did in interpreting them based on the art assets suggested...

Last edited:

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Now as for these five gals (between Meg & Dee, and Trace & Kate), yeah they are based on characters in five other games, as detailed in various Art Assets discussions.

Well, my first question would be ... where are Meg, Trace & Kate from? ;) (No clue on the other 5, either :censored:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes