Dee could suck both of the guys at the same time and going back and forth

"Black Or White"

[Dad:] Hey!
[Kid:] What?!
[Dad:] Turn that off!
[Kid:] Dad, this is the best part!
[Dad:] Turn it off!
[Kid:] No!
[Dad:] It's too late for this. Turn it off!
[Kid:] Dad, this is the best part! Come on!
[Dad:] No, turn it off now!
[Kid:] No, this is the—I want to listen to it, OK?!
[Dad:] You've got things to do tomorrow ... turn it off now!
[Kid:] Yeah, right. Too late. Sure. Eat this.

I took my baby on a Saturday bang
"Boy, is that girl with you?"
Yes, we're one and the same

Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight

But if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rizzrack

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I think your Martin+D+F threeway may turn out to be hotter than the actual DMD event.
Yours is certainly a lot rougher sex.
I agree, and that is really missing in the game itself. Even as D is on her way to MMF land, she remains as sweet and innocent as she was during that first meeting with daddy. Any hope to see her turn into an actual woman is long gone and lost for slut-worshippers like myself. I guess that just isn't the point of that game. So, way to go, fan artists, I love following your art when you make D sexually experienced enough to enjoy the rough stuff.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I agree, and that is really missing in the game itself. Even as D is on her way to MMF land, she remains as sweet and innocent as she was during that first meeting with daddy. Any hope to see her turn into an actual woman is long gone and lost for slut-worshippers like myself. I guess that just isn't the point of that game. So, way to go, fan artists, I love following your art when you make D sexually experienced enough to enjoy the rough stuff.
D was always a freak and F and others, unleashed her true nature. Nasty and nice!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm in the middle of scripting panels for Pt 3 of my crossover story at the moment (someday...), and figured that I'd share this render in the meantime...

I did a similar render to this one a while back, with Dad in the middle instead of the bear pillow, should this look somewhat familiar to anyone... IMHO Jen is looking particularly cute...

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm in the middle of scripting panels for Pt 3 of my crossover story at the moment (someday...), and figured that I'd share this render in the meantime...

I did a similar render to this one a while back, with Dad in the middle instead of the bear pillow, should this look somewhat familiar to anyone... IMHO Jen is looking particularly cute...
sleeping and creeping

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Maybe we're starting to lose a little patience because MrDots is a milking his story incredibly much. I think we expected more from his recent release.
I hope she stays sweet and innocent but he could have offered something more in his story. "sexually"

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe we're starting to lose a little patience because MrDots is a milking his story incredibly much. I think we expected more from his recent release.
I hope she stays sweet and innocent but he could have offered something more in his story. "sexually"
Ahhh yes, MMP (Milking My Patrons). We ARE now in Year 4 of DMD, right?

It's probably a good thing that I'm not telling the story. Let's see, what has happened to D(ee) on my watch?

- Fucked a duck, several times I think...​
- Blown at least two Grey aliens​
- Fucked a Martian, in a foursome with the Martian Queen​
- Fucked a crime solving Dog and a Yeti at the same time​
- Fucked by K2SO as a Twilek​
- Fucked by a particularly small Midget/Dwarf in a tryst with other Fuck Team Five Ft. members and some robot.​
- Fucked several older men besides her dad​
- Fucked by a troll in the ass in some DP action with a freakishly huge dude, one of the aforementioned Grey Aliens and a Chimpanzee...​
- Dildo fucked by Trace, while being watched by a Troll...​
- Cum showered while giving a BJ as a tiny fairy​
- Fucked Elle(na)'s Dad​
- Fucked her own Grandpa possibly (see Enthralled)​
- Allegedly has fucked a Squienis (see promo panel for Enthralled)​
- Fucked from behind by a 'Joust' Kiwi bird while bending over to pick up her lance...​
- Fucked by a frog claiming to be a prince...​
- (Dildo) fucked by a skeleton​
- Did a foursome with Coco, Liv(Olivia), and Liv's Dad (See Enthralled)​
- Then participated in a rather large Beach Orgy as a followup, which included that peeper dude, Dad, Liv's Dad, Elle, Jen, Liv and Coco (Again, see Enthralled)​

Other miscellaneous stuff
- Underboob spokesmodel, along with Trace, Meg and Kate, and also a Centaur gal...​
- Numerous other modeling gigs/modeling-ish situations (Fantasy, Steampunk, Sci Fi, Contemporary)​
- Owns her own store, similar to Tiffany's.​
- Lived on Mars, fought on the moon as part of the URM military.​
- P-38 Pilot​
- Gunstar Pilot​
- Also works for the Earth Defense Directorate as a pilot (Dee Rogen ou s)​
- Member of Fuck Team Five Ft.​
- Was a Supermarionette at one point, as well as a 140cm Love Doll on at least two occasions...​
- Has been a Taraakian and also a Destroyer/Barbarian, both at the same time at one point​
- Is a Sgt that is often seen in a WWII era themed costume, often with Meg, Trace, Kate and some Minotaur alongside her.​
- Has been a member of an elite commando unit that one that deals with problems when no one else can help, if you can find them...​
- Has been seen cuddling with a Pententacle (Penis Snake)​
- Was an alien from Planet X(XX) at one point​
- Has been at least three other superheroines (SuperDee, KatoDee, and BlunderBussGirl)​
- Seen hanging around with a baby Ohmu​
- Seen hanging around with Melody, often naked, on a number of occasions...​

Also teased, but not followed up on as of yet...
- At least two trysts with multiple black men and a dog-man have been teased... need to follow up on those at some point!​
- May be Jayne and the Dragon's fuck buddy​

On the 'to do' list
- Still needs to fuck Jen's Uncle...​
And that's just the ones I can think of off of the top of my head, without looking at my pic archives...

So yeah, it's probably a good thing that I'm not telling the DMD story, 'cuz it would be a convoluted multi-genre mess if I was!
:eek:

Here's a fun bit of trivia that relates to my DMD Fanart...
The first pic that I shared in this thread waaaaaaay back when, which was a photoshop bash, well I 'essentially revisited' that moment in my 'unofficial' Enthralled crossover comic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Dee - you like to watch don't you...pervert
View attachment 746880
Yep, that is exactly what I like, those eyes talk their own language, nothing to do with the frankly idotic expression D constantly has in the game. Very good job mate, you know how to make your 3D art alive and kicking (well technically, fucking) by adding those facial expression details!

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Yep, that is exactly what I like, those eyes talk their own language, nothing to do with the frankly idotic expression D constantly has in the game. Very good job mate, you know how to make your 3D art alive and kicking (well technically, fucking) by adding those facial expression details!
Trying to capture different poses and expression that tells you something..:sneaky: well yeah, "fucking"

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes