Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys.
I'm working on a story that will contain about 20 pages of renders. I will add dialogues between the characters, so I just want to say that English is not my native language. I speak three other languages to,. so be prepared that my grammar may not be the best.
I have not done this before either, so do not expect too much.

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
F - Wow what a summer breeze.
F - Honey, are you ready? pack your things and get ready so we can go to the beach. Martin and Graham will be here any second, and dont forget to bring your lotion.

Dee - Yes i know dad, but i want to bring my new friend with me too. isn't he cute?
Dee - And dad...

F - Yes honey??
Dee - I also want a quickie before we go... you know how excited I get from being caught..I get all wet just thinking about it.
01.png

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys.
I'm working on a story that will contain about 20 pages of renders. I will add dialogues between the characters, so I just want to say that English is not my native language. I speak three other languages to,. so be prepared that my grammar may not be the best.
I have not done this before either, so do not expect too much.
We are looking forward to seeing more of your art!
English is my only language, your writing is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizzrack

Siatin

Sep 8, 2018
Lo
F - Honey, are you ready? pack your things and get ready so we can go to the beach. Martin and Graham will be here any second, and dont forget to bring your lotion.

Dee - Yes i know dad, but i want to bring my new friend with me too. isn't he cute?
Dee - And dad...

F - Yes honey??
Dee - I also want a quickie before we go... you know how excited I get from being caught..I get all wet just thinking about it.
View attachment 748648
Very good English,can't wait for the next

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Dee - And dad...

F - Yes honey??
View attachment 748648
Looks good.

Reactions: Mt78

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
F - Honey, please we do not have time for this, we should hurry.
Dee - I agree with you, hurry for a quickie.
Come on, we can do it right here on my new friend Swansson.
or do you prefer that we wait for them and they can watch us do it.

F- why are you doing this right now?
Dee - because those who read this want it....I mean because I know you want it dad.

02.png

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Dee - Or you might want to watch how your daughter gets fucked by two other men, I've checked your browser dad.
F - "FUCK, I don't know what to say, she's right" "I only fantasized about i honey. I would never want you to do anything you are not comfortable with or would regret afterwards. Even tho you are free spirited, so to speak. 03.png 04.png

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
RUSTY! STOP!! It's not nice to make an ol' man choke on his coffee this early in the morning. (Where's my darn napkin.....) o_O:LOL:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes