Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
F - Is this what you really want? You WILL get for punished for this...
Dee - Yes, Please punish me daddy..
F - Now I really hope that they will catch us in the act..
F - And did I not tell you to pack your sunscreen? now it's in the way and they can not see anything..

Dee - iam sorry dad..

View attachment 752608
Boooooo!!! Stupid sunblock bottle blocking the view... Bad sunblock bottle!
:sneaky:

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Yesterday evening I saw a movie that I love "Murder on the Orient Express" and it immediately made me think of a fanart, like very often when I watch a movie or a series
So here is the fanart I just did "dinner on the train"

Melody knows how to smoke, Dee learns (it shows ;) hihi)

dee train.jpg

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
hello guys.
I'm still working on my rendering. but I wonder if you have suggestions for how I can add my dialogues instead of writing them in the post ..
should I have a speech balloon or something else?

Reactions: Big Rooster

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
hello guys.
I'm still working on my rendering. but I wonder if you have suggestions for how I can add my dialogues instead of writing them in the post ..
As an alternative to the speech balloons, you can do the 'box on the side' with the dialogue and story contained within. There are pros and cons to either approach.

This is more of an 'autographed photo with diary entry', but here I added the story as a column within a white boxy area along the right side.
(spoilered it as it's not DMD related).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also do the 'speech bubbles' without the bubbles, but IMHO while that allows you to see more of the background it's harder to read and doesn't look as good IMHO. Some artists like that approach though...

Last edited:

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
hello guys.
Speech bubbles or text at the bottom like the VN portraits it usually gives the best results.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes