Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
i
in your image you have 5 characters and Daz manages 3 characters well. beyond that Daz begins to have memory problems due to the number of calculations he has to do. The more characters you put in your scene, the more you increase your rendering time and Daz will preferably use the gpu

when I make an image with more than three characters here is my method

1 I make my scene with one or two characters and I do everything, set up and save the scene. with for the example of your image. the three characters of the center because it intertwines

2 I erase the three characters from the center completely of the scene then I add the two characters on the sides and I do another render

3 I assemble the two images in Photoshop

I put below an image that I made with this method

View attachment 1101834

View attachment 1101836

View attachment 1101847

View attachment 1101854

View attachment 1101860

final picture

View attachment 1101862

never render characters without your scene behind. you are going to have a problem of light between your scene and your characters. beyond three Daz character will start rowing

if your 5 characters touch each other, that means you have two things to do with three characters, otherwise you will struggle to assemble your scene
I'm figuring it out. I am using GIMP. I see light is something contend with too. THX

• Hey there
Reactions: Falcon6 and rolmac
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes