Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Fun with mirrors...

Mainly these two renders are just lame excuses for gratuitous ass shots...

New version of Dee I came up with a few weeks ago, that I've been featuring in my recent fanart. I'll share her at some point if anyone actually cares (once I've fine tuned her a bit more). Of course, if you think you can do better, well that's what the Art Assets thread that Rich started is for! Pretty much all of the assets you'll need to dial in your own 'D' and other DMD related characters are covered in the Asset Releases section of this forum, and this being a Buccaneer forum and all...

I still prefer f95zoneuser463 's version of 'D', with minor tweaks that I've made and that a couple of other people have also been using. She's more youthful and fun in my mind...

Also, as others have noted, creative use of lighting can really change how a figure looks. Ingame DMD lighting is often pretty boring actually, there are a few standout renders but most of the time it's pretty 'generic'... I do enjoy seeing what other people are experimenting with lighting wise.

So I'm pretty much going to stay out of the whole 'fanart D vs game D' thing. I think that having different takes on 'D' is pretty cool, and the fact that people even bother doing fanart in the first place, and show it off here for free, is pretty sweet as well.

I lost interest in the game itself around the time Chapter 2 kicked off, although I still do download the latest release every now and then to check out the renders (not actually play). But I do enjoy seeing 'D' in various situations that we all cook up in for this thread.

BTW, if you prefer 'Game' D, grab unren.bat and extract the game images. There are a LOT of them at this point!

Some people around here do like my fanart, so that's cool... apparently I'm not perv-worthy though, even though I've shown Dee getting fucked by Aliens, Trolls, Dogs, Yetis, Duckies, Martians, Graham, Martin, a 'Joust' kinda bird, Frank, a Skeleton, and a few other creatures I'm sure that I can't think of ATM...
;)

Mainly I'm just happy to see more people dipping their toes into this whole fanart thing.

One other note:

There was a secret plan to kick something off on April 1st, but I got sidetracked, so that won't be ready tomorrow. Some previews might get posted though, depending on how the day goes and how the other person helping out with it feels...

I'm creeping up on my 3000th post here on F95Zone, and I usually do something special for personal milestones, but this other thing has my attention. So my personal milestone nod will be a bit more understated than usual this time.

Back to the grind!
:cool:
First of all congratulations for the brand on F95zone, I admire your work and that of everyone who makes magnificent fan art's from DMD's Dee.
I have two questions

01 could you post a video of you making a simple D art? how do you do and such, I am an admirer of DAZ 3d and I'm starting on it so if I had a very simple video lesson but that showed how to make a fan art of this character I would be grateful

02 how do you extract the game images, you mentioned that you use BTW unren.bat, what?

Congratulations again for the work

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Fun with mirrors...

Mainly these two renders are just lame excuses for gratuitous ass shots...

New version of Dee I came up with a few weeks ago, that I've been featuring in my recent fanart. I'll share her at some point if anyone actually cares (once I've fine tuned her a bit more). Of course, if you think you can do better, well that's what the Art Assets thread that Rich started is for! Pretty much all of the assets you'll need to dial in your own 'D' and other DMD related characters are covered in the Asset Releases section of this forum, and this being a Buccaneer forum and all...

I still prefer f95zoneuser463 's version of 'D', with minor tweaks that I've made and that a couple of other people have also been using. She's more youthful and fun in my mind...

Also, as others have noted, creative use of lighting can really change how a figure looks. Ingame DMD lighting is often pretty boring actually, there are a few standout renders but most of the time it's pretty 'generic'... I do enjoy seeing what other people are experimenting with lighting wise.

So I'm pretty much going to stay out of the whole 'fanart D vs game D' thing. I think that having different takes on 'D' is pretty cool, and the fact that people even bother doing fanart in the first place, and show it off here for free, is pretty sweet as well.

I lost interest in the game itself around the time Chapter 2 kicked off, although I still do download the latest release every now and then to check out the renders (not actually play). But I do enjoy seeing 'D' in various situations that we all cook up in for this thread.

BTW, if you prefer 'Game' D, grab unren.bat and extract the game images. There are a LOT of them at this point!

Some people around here do like my fanart, so that's cool... apparently I'm not perv-worthy though, even though I've shown Dee getting fucked by Aliens, Trolls, Dogs, Yetis, Duckies, Martians, Graham, Martin, a 'Joust' kinda bird, Frank, a Skeleton, and a few other creatures I'm sure that I can't think of ATM...
;)

Mainly I'm just happy to see more people dipping their toes into this whole fanart thing.

One other note:

There was a secret plan to kick something off on April 1st, but I got sidetracked, so that won't be ready tomorrow. Some previews might get posted though, depending on how the day goes and how the other person helping out with it feels...

I'm creeping up on my 3000th post here on F95Zone, and I usually do something special for personal milestones, but this other thing has my attention. So my personal milestone nod will be a bit more understated than usual this time.

Back to the grind!
:cool:
You are my 'effin hero!
We all have different tastes but we can all appreciate the work! Just like in the real world, your dreamgirl is never going to be everyone else's, that life.

Reactions: HaroldB77 and OhWee

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
The ass is nice, but I wanna see what body part is hanging down into the seat between her right arm and right butt cheek. ;)
i must change to an wide angle lens for the camera if so ;)

The RTX3090 is working hard
already rendering the next camera view.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
i must change to an wide angle lens for the camera if so ;)
I think you may have misunderstood me. It looks like there is a "growth" (? not her breast) protruding from her right side abdomen area, hanging down towards the seat area. It's not her arm, and it isn't a breast. I'm just curious what it is, or if it's just an optical illusion because of the angle, etc. Not a complaint...just an observation. The overall composition of the render looks fine to me. (y)

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
last one for today
The RTX3090 and the electricity bills must rest ;)
I got mine for $1800 two months ago and thought it was a little high. Checked on EBay now after I read your comment, and holy shit. I should have never opened it and bought 2.

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes