Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, first off, he's a lot shorter, but...

Ths is kind of a nod to April Fools, as are some of the images in this thread I just started, but yeah this is gonna be a thing...

https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-is-coming-soon-ohwee-rustyv-teaser-thread-for-now.78473/

Rusty V has been contributing a lot of the ingame renders. We'll be sharing a few teaser renders in the the linked teaser thread in the comng days... and maybe a few others here as well...

THIS is why I spent the time recently to re-dial in Dee, as well as 'slightly older and a bit bigger breasted' versions of Jen, and Elena!

Short form, 'D' only has one night with her Father. Will stuff happen? Will she be going back home the next day? Six different endings are planned, and it'll be a very much UNAUTHORIZED parody, yarr! Inspired by the 'tone' that was present in the 'original' DMD 0.0.1 demo. Anyways, if interested, check out the teaser thread for now!

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
LMAO!!!! I was just joking about Rusty and Godzilla. Now I feel like I should open a "Read Your Palm" website. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
BTW, I also did this one partially as a nod to April Fools (needed a Jen promo image).

Mainly, though, it's for the Jen fans out there:

There will be a 'Jen' ending in FmF btw! Anyways, this is a fanart thread, not a game promo thread, so if you have questions about FmF, kindly ask those in the other thread.

As a Jennifer fan, I'm quite happy that I took the time to figure her out. I dialed her in to look slightly older, and as I mentioned in the Art Assets thread, she's essentially a young Victoria 7 with tweaks. IMHO she's smokin' hot now, and perhaps looks like someone that might actually pass for an 18 year old...

Rest assured, more 'young adult' Jen renders are coming soon!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
My first thought was, "Why?" Then I looked at your DeviantArt page, and that explained it to me. But...why no nipples? There's nuthin' "natural" 'bout that. Especially on those...things. :unsure:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
OK, first off, he's a lot shorter, but...

Ths is kind of a nod to April Fools, as are some of the images in this thread I just started, but yeah this is gonna be a thing...

https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-is-coming-soon-ohwee-rustyv-teaser-thread-for-now.78473/

Rusty V has been contributing a lot of the ingame renders. We'll be sharing a few teaser renders in the the linked teaser thread in the comng days... and maybe a few others here as well...

THIS is why I spent the time recently to re-dial in Dee, as well as 'slightly older and a bit bigger breasted' versions of Jen, and Elena!

Short form, 'D' only has one night with her Father. Will stuff happen? Will she be going back home the next day? Six different endings are planned, and it'll be a very much UNAUTHORIZED parody, yarr! Inspired by the 'tone' that was present in the 'original' DMD 0.0.1 demo. Anyways, if interested, check out the teaser thread for now!
It's great when we work together to improve the art. As always I look forward to your artwork and with RustyV contributung I'm sure it will be greaterer... or more great or greater or greatererer!<

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm trying to make a G8F Dee doppleganger. I started with the Teen Pepper character. Still tuning. Dee's G8F Doppleganger v1.2.jpg I 'm tired of not being able to use all of the assets available with Dee. Tried before with a G3F converted model but this one started out with a G8F pedigree. As a sidenote her hair is not kinked!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
you have great taste, although I don't know some of them or what games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back row:
Young Adult Elena (a new take on Elena), is appearing in FmF

From Consent (my not yet released project, maybe someday, two are custom G2F dials, Kelby is a slightly altered G2F character):
- Nicole
- Kelby
- Mitzi

From Babysitter:
- Jessica
- Christine (credit to T4bbo for the .duf file)

Meg(han) from Teachers Pets and my Enthralled crossover comic
Trace( y ) from Dreams of Desire and my Enthralled crossover comic

Front Row:
Dee (my latest take on her), is appearing in FmF
Jennifer (my latest take on her), is appearing in FmF
Young Christy (based on Christine from Milf's Villa, has appeared in Enthralled)
Young Kate (based on Katie from Katie's Corruption, has appeared in Enthralled)

And of course, the pup, which has a dark secret (see Enthralled...)

So except for Jessica, Christine, and Meg(han), and sorta kinda Kelby, these are all my 'custom dials' of various characters, including two OhWee Originals(tm).

Kelby (aka Ambie), I just really liked that character when I first saw her, so I added her to my cast of characters immediately!

Young Christy and Kate are 'youthened' versions of older characters. Again, see Enthralled for details. Every single character in the render above has appeared in Enthralled (except for Jessica and maybe Christine? Spoilers...) - I used earlier versions of Dee, Elle and Jen though. Nicole shows up on a poster at some point in Part 1...

Interestingly, my Meghan dial is enhanced a bit (I adjusted her curves to taste), but is essentially the .duf that the developer shared with me. But that's another story...

I did this render as a nod to the last four years or so, and also for my 3000th post. So it's a bit of a 'history lesson' of my personal Daz Studio journey. I started working with Daz Studio in early 2017.

If I wasn't so crotchety and stubborn, I'd probably be better at it than I am now, but I like to think I can hold my own at least. There are some truly brilliant artists in this thread though, I'm not kidding myself on that front, and I very much enjoy admiring their work when they post it up!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes