Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
AFAIK we haven't seen Jennifer's mom ingame, so I took a stab at creating her:

That's Uncle Walter at the right of course. So yeah, sis, bro and her daughter Jen.
:p
I really really really really like your Jennifer. You turned the original prepubescent model into a fine young nymph. The more you work with her the better!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Dee Said, "HAHAHA you've gotta kidding me, obviously, you had too much time on your hands to think of THAT kind of fantasy while you in prison! And why on earth would I let fuck me in my ass, and what would I get out of it... it's not like you would have a great big hard cock to stretch my ass and make me have multiple orgasms?" The Creep 6.5_edited.jpg

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Lucas said, "I was thinking about pounding your asshole mercilessly for hours until you were my slave, with THIS MONSTER cock, every minute of every day when I was on the inside!!!" The Creep 7.jpg Lucas; " HAHA...Whats the matter, is the little Mynx stunned at the sight of my monster cock?"
The Creep 8_.jpg

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Dee " umm... do, ahh, have. hmm, a room nearby by chance, or are you planning on doing this on the beach?"
Creep 6.9.3_edited.jpg
(my dad could never found about me doing this, he would never forgive me. On the other hand, he talked to me about broadening my "horizons" not to mention my ass! )
Lucas; "Hrmph... I have a room, only for the first time!"
The Creep 7_cropped.jpg

Last edited:

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
Dee " umm... do, ahh, have. hmm, a room nearby by chance, or are you planning on doing this on the beach?"
View attachment 1193946
(my dad could never found about me doing this, he would never forgive me. On the other hand, he talked to me about broadening my "horizons" not to mention my ass! )
Lucas; "Hrmph... I have a room, only for the first time!"
View attachment 1193956
Lucas will remove Dee's navel piercing from the inside out.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Over the last 3 years ive been a part of this subforum and have contributed to the fan art. For a long time i wanted to make my own stories and games, but i never got to the release point. Life wouldnt allow it.

I've today uninstalled daz from my pc and deleted all my art assets, a total of 1.8 tb. No going back.

Ty for the feedback and the good times, while we waited for Dee's next adventures.

I'll stick around for the research ofc.

//Andurin :)
WTF Andurin, what brought you to this very sad decision ???:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Big Rooster

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Over the last 3 years ive been a part of this subforum and have contributed to the fan art. For a long time i wanted to make my own stories and games, but i never got to the release point. Life wouldnt allow it.

I've today uninstalled daz from my pc and deleted all my art assets, a total of 1.8 tb. No going back.

Ty for the feedback and the good times, while we waited for Dee's next adventures.

I'll stick around for the research ofc.

//Andurin :)
Shame, your work was good.

Reactions: Sierra025

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I got into a very bad cycle where i had 8 difference projects going, 0 releases, and overall just felt like i overwhelmed myself.

Plus, my harddrive started to pull my pc down, due to almost 2 tb worth of assets (where i never used 95% of it.) I had installed so many morphs, that it toke me up to 10 minuts to load in a big scene, because i started only using g8 and they load slower proportional with it.

I might come back relatively soon, because i feel like a fresh start might help just as much. But who knows when.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes