Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I got into a very bad cycle where i had 8 difference projects going, 0 releases, and overall just felt like i overwhelmed myself.

Plus, my harddrive started to pull my pc down, due to almost 2 tb worth of assets (where i never used 95% of it.) I had installed so many morphs, that it toke me up to 10 minuts to load in a big scene, because i started only using g8 and they load slower proportional with it.

I might come back relatively soon, because i feel like a fresh start might help just as much. But who knows when.
We can all relate to taking time out, you looked like you were on overload with it all. Take what time you need, but please come back when you are up to it, you will be missed Man. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Looper9

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I got into a very bad cycle where i had 8 difference projects going, 0 releases, and overall just felt like i overwhelmed myself.

Plus, my harddrive started to pull my pc down, due to almost 2 tb worth of assets (where i never used 95% of it.) I had installed so many morphs, that it toke me up to 10 minuts to load in a big scene, because i started only using g8 and they load slower proportional with it.

I might come back relatively soon, because i feel like a fresh start might help just as much. But who knows when.
Go for the essentials, Glute Morphs, Tit Morphs and then all the Z Body Shapes (as theirs cover pretty much every shape).

Reactions: Andurin and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey any G3 lesbian sex poses assets? They're getting very hard to find since G8.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey any G3 lesbian sex poses assets? They're getting very hard to find since G8.
Sorta related, but I'm guessing that a few of you might have these already...

bigdongg3fg8fpromo2.jpg

There's a lot of pose packs over at RS, including a few girl on girl ones buried in there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penis props are fun and all, but...

"Mine!"

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

I have gone through THREE PC's, upgraded memory and hard-drives to SSD and back again to a WD Enterprise 14TB HDD.
reloaded a fresh DAZ after I reformatted the HD's. The SSD's were too small (but fast) so I use them in another rig.
It might be kinda extreme for a hobby but wth it's cheaper than crack.

Reactions: andrito

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes