Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
Successfully rendered this on my (older) Uber Laptop, just for the (slightly older) Jen fans...

Still have some issues (Smart Content is broken) but I'm basically up and running again.
she s can have hot very high heels whit that dresse

Reactions: Manifold

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Over the last 3 years ive been a part of this subforum and have contributed to the fan art. For a long time i wanted to make my own stories and games, but i never got to the release point. Life wouldnt allow it.

I've today uninstalled daz from my pc and deleted all my art assets, a total of 1.8 tb. No going back.

Ty for the feedback and the good times, while we waited for Dee's next adventures.

I'll stick around for the research ofc.

//Andurin :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Over the last 3 years ive been a part of this subforum and have contributed to the fan art. For a long time i wanted to make my own stories and games, but i never got to the release point. Life wouldnt allow it.

I've today uninstalled daz from my pc and deleted all my art assets, a total of 1.8 tb. No going back.

Ty for the feedback and the good times, while we waited for Dee's next adventures.

I enjoyed your work!!!:cry:
I understand your dilemma, Years ago when playing music was my main ambition, in time, I realized that I'm not going to get to the big time. So life interceded with other career choices. I gave up looking at music as a vocation, but I still wanted to play music. So I never quit honing my skills and hooked up with a lot of equally talented players to scratch the bug. We all had other careers, but we were still enjoying playing.
you change your mind!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

I liked your work.

Reactions: Andurin and OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes