Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Matari

Jan 30, 2018
Have you tried to use an HDRI for backgrounds?
I always use HDRI and sometimes a spot or mesh light to brighten up darker areas that I want to see more detail.
All the renders posted here are using Dreamlight SLP HDRI so using them for backrounds would mean using lights which we all know increases render times for each light added.

Reactions: RustyV

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm probably the only person that looks at this and thinks "1970s CBS era Fender Strat, meh!". Nice car though. :D
I'm more of a fan of the B.C. Rich eye candy myself.

thumbnail_EXDLXRE-Front-fix-1-rotated.jpg

That's a Warbeast above, from the B.C. Rich website. Ummm, that's not a beast...

beast.jpg

THAT is a Beast!

There's one on Sketchfab, but I'm not seeing the download link...

There's another one on CG Trader, but I don't have an account there.

This one maybe:

BC Rich guitars may not be the absolute best guitars in the world, but they do stand out onstage!

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
While walking from their Alaskan vacation cabin to the lake, Dee and Melody get into a cat fight about whose nipples will get harder during their midnight Polar Bear Club Initiation Swim.

Large render open full screen and scroll.

Credits to Matari (Dee) and CJ10 (Melody) for the G8F .duf files.

Dee G8 & Melody G8 - WA - 01.png

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I'm more of a fan of the B.C. Rich eye candy myself.

View attachment 1204659

That's a Warbeast above, from the B.C. Rich website. Ummm, that's not a beast...

View attachment 1204662

THAT is a Beast!

There's one on Sketchfab, but I'm not seeing the download link...

There's another one on CG Trader, but I don't have an account there.

This one maybe:

BC Rich guitars may not be the absolute best guitars in the world, but they do stand out onstage!
Hehe. Up until fairly recently I owned a BC Rich. I quite liked it, but it didn't really suit me, so I sold it to a local girl, a teenage heavy metal fan learning to play (yea, sounds like the Plot to Melody, but no I didn't shag her). Mine didn't have a fancy paint job, but it came with a rather unique and cool looking coffin case. :devilish:

$_86.JPG 1233.JPG
No idea what guitar that is.
I'm more of a classic Top Gear fan.
In 1970's Fender was sold to CBS, who changed the headstock shape on the Stratocaster, and cut corners on quality over all. So a lot of people say the 70's CBS strats were rubbish, which is not really true. A lot of great tunes were played on them. Hendrix mostly played CBS strats. I'm not a guitar snob, I'll play any guitar really, but on the aesthetic side, I do prefer the older Stratocaster headstock shape.

The Clarkson, May, Hammond Top Gear team was the best. :)

Good morning, Mr. Bond.
"Well hello Mish Funny Fanny". :giggle:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
(snip)

P.S. It would be funny to see little Dee with a big bass guitar (hint hint, to anyone that wants to render it). Probably look a bit like Suzie Quatro, but with much bigger boobies. :D
Dee with a Big Bass... instrument...

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Inspired by Tina Guo:

A fun performance with a Gal cameo:

And a decent guitar cover of the same theme:

Probably one of the most awesome themes to come out of superhero movies IMHO!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes