Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Its probably better to talk about this here than the game thread. My original hopes for the end game of DMD before an Amish mob took over a discord channel went something like this:
Dee becomes ever more popular online via her exhibitionism and insta-onlyfans-thot fame. This may or may not have involved a great deal of gang bangs. Then she gets an offer from an oil prince for a private request. Its not even to touch him at all, but his pack of top police dogs. That would take maximum corruption and define the type of ending should you accept. Its for an absolutely absurd "fuck you" level of money but of course, he wants to film it. The full corruption choice would be to accept it, enjoy it and also want to publish the video. Then live happily ever after rich and knotted.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Its probably better to talk about this here than the game thread. My original hopes for the end game of DMD before an Amish mob took over a discord channel went something like this:
Dee becomes ever more popular online via her exhibitionism and insta-onlyfans-thot fame. This may or may not have involved a great deal of gang bangs. Then she gets an offer from an oil prince for a private request. Its not even to touch him at all, but his pack of top police dogs. That would take maximum corruption and define the type of ending should you accept. Its for an absolutely absurd "fuck you" level of money but of course, he wants to film it. The full corruption choice would be to accept it, enjoy it and also want to publish the video. Then live happily ever after rich and knotted.
To make it match with this thread and not being off topic: Maybe somebody wants to draw that...? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do agree that there is a fan group that has moved DMD from a young girl becoming sexually adventurous to a more happy vanilla insipid story.
IMO what this shows that being a mugwamp trying to straddle the fence of vanilla and sexual adventurism in order to please both sets of fans doesn't end well. This leaves neither group satisfied with the result and blaming the other group for their dissatisfaction. And unfortunately that seems to be what has happened to DMD.
You can please some of the fans all of the time, you can all of the fans some of the time, but you can't please all of the fans all of the time.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes