Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Last time I use that fog asset. Yuck.
I was kind of tickled by the notion of D wading through all the "porridge" offered up to her by her male fans ... oooo and that's another adventure for D's future swinger's club night

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster
Jun 3, 2018
Awesome dude ! Сontinue that
I fully intend too!

Tried out a version of dee, and "installed" much bigger breats (cause that's my thinggg) and a few extra angles.
Also, if you're interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dee_New-Darius-beech-frontdown2-view.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-frontdown3-view.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-frontdown-view.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-frontup-view.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-left-view.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-pov-view.jpg

Working on a BJ scene now (although knob texture is being odd):

Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj-before.jpg

Happy halloween!

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Its probably better to talk about this here than the game thread. My original hopes for the end game of DMD before an Amish mob took over a discord channel went something like this:
Dee becomes ever more popular online via her exhibitionism and insta-onlyfans-thot fame. This may or may not have involved a great deal of gang bangs. Then she gets an offer from an oil prince for a private request. Its not even to touch him at all, but his pack of top police dogs. That would take maximum corruption and define the type of ending should you accept. Its for an absolutely absurd "fuck you" level of money but of course, he wants to film it. The full corruption choice would be to accept it, enjoy it and also want to publish the video. Then live happily ever after rich and knotted.
Well, before Amish mafia took over, Rocky was destined for much larger role as well.

Reactions: TungstenDuck
Jun 3, 2018
Went on a bit of a spree there, didn't ya ;) Nice job.

Got the blowjob addition a mentioned. Had a silly issue rendering the ground green cause I'd left the dome light draw on. So the lights change between images, let's just say she was there for a while ;)

3 poses with several angles each, there's more to come. Lemme know if you like. Hopefully my contributions count as a thanks to you guys for all your awesome work.

Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj-before_CORRECTION.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj-before2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj-insert.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj-insert2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj-insert3.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj7.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj7-alt_light-CORRECTION.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj-alt_light.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj8-alt_light-.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj9-alt_light.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj3.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj5.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj4.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj6.jpg

Jun 3, 2018
Here's the deepthroat renders, if you're interested in that kind of thing:

Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj_deep1.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj_deep2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj_deep3.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj_deep4.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-bj_deep5.jpg

Lighting cuts through on last one cause of hidden body parts.

Have you guys had experience with cumshots? Dee is genesis 3, most assets (I've tried lots) are for g8, yet I have managed to glue them on, but they cast serious shadows that I can't get clear of. Even sticking a spot light near didn't do the job. Is this just a compat issue or are cumshot always this annoying to work with?

Here's my tests:

Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface1.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface3.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface4.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_New.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_New2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_NewNew.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_NewNew_frame2.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_NewNew_frame3.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_NewNew_frame5.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_NewNew_frame6.jpg Dee_New-Darius-beech-cumshot1-cumface_NewNew_frame7.jpg

Any ideas?

RockSteady1

Oct 4, 2018
Here's the deepthroat renders, if you're interested in that kind of thing:

View attachment 1481135 View attachment 1481137 View attachment 1481139 View attachment 1481140 View attachment 1481141

Lighting cuts through on last one cause of hidden body parts.

Have you guys had experience with cumshots? Dee is genesis 3, most assets (I've tried lots) are for g8, yet I have managed to glue them on, but they cast serious shadows that I can't get clear of. Even sticking a spot light near didn't do the job. Is this just a compat issue or are cumshot always this annoying to work with?

Here's my tests:

View attachment 1481117 View attachment 1481119 View attachment 1481120 View attachment 1481121 View attachment 1481122 View attachment 1481123 View attachment 1481126 View attachment 1481128 View attachment 1481130 View attachment 1481131 View attachment 1481132 View attachment 1481134

Any ideas?
How about D cheating on F with few bbc and recording that ?

Reactions: mikey12d

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
deathadder90 ...

Going for the cumshot record are we?

This render (not mine) is courtesy of przewodo :

There are a handful of G3F cumshot assets, if you can find them.

Powerage's Splash assets are an example:

I wasn't able to zero in on a good Renderotica search term, but there are a few other options buried in this search:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes