Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 3, 2018
deathadder90 ...

Going for the cumshot record are we?

This render (not mine) is courtesy of przewodo :

There are a handful of G3F cumshot assets, if you can find them.

Powerage's Splash assets are an example:

I wasn't able to zero in on a good Renderotica search term, but there are a few other options buried in this search:

Actually, no! Either it was place single strands, which was tedious, or a whole Bukkake. Needed to see what came out best. Don't think I'll ever beat that one from przewodo, would have to be a fair few males for that to be realistically possible - hahah

I don't have time to go over those assets yet, might have some bandwidth tomorrow, but I'm away over the weekend for birthday stuff. I'll share results when I've had a chance, but thanks again, you've been most helpful!

Side note, I saw Andurin did something with Dee and a hungry dog yonks ago, is that kind of the considered contentious? Only cause I was playing with the monster pack freebie (got sick of looking at Martin's dong), and was wondering if there was an *ahem* appetite for it. here's a sample:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S, how do you link a profile?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Actually, no! Either it was place single strands, which was tedious, or a whole Bukkake. Needed to see what came out best. Don't think I'll ever beat that one from przewodo, would have to be a fair few males for that to be realistically possible - hahah

I don't have time to go over those assets yet, might have some bandwidth tomorrow, but I'm away over the weekend for birthday stuff. I'll share results when I've had a chance, but thanks again, you've been most helpful!

Side note, I saw Andurin did something with Dee and a hungry dog yonks ago, is that kind of the considered contentious? Only cause I was playing with the monster pack freebie (got sick of looking at Martin's dong), and was wondering if there was an *ahem* appetite for it. here's a sample:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S, how do you link a profile?
(Ctrl+K)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThanusDestroyer

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
I remembered why I stopped doing renders with the previous frequency, not counting the fact that now I am preparing characters and a script for a future page on patreon, this render took more than an hour, and this was just processing, I exposed and adjusted another thirty to forty minutes...

01.png

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I remembered why I stopped doing renders with the previous frequency, not counting the fact that now I am preparing characters and a script for a future page on patreon, this render took more than an hour, and this was just processing, I exposed and adjusted another thirty to forty minutes...

View attachment 1484437
I really liked your previous work, like this ^^^, and look forward to seeing your new stuff!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
These models will always be Silver and such from Babysitter. Such a hot game that was
One wonders if Silver and Graham were in the same universe. Say Enthralled?

250_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg

Note that Russell HD (the actor that Plays Graham and Silver) also makes an appearance in Dreams of Desire... so if there were a Babysitter nod in Part 4, which I shall neither confirm or deny at this point, we may be talking triplets or something...

Damn GPU situation! If I had known that things would be this crazy at this point, I might have paid waaay too much over the summer for a RTX 3060 12GB. I should have tried harder to get one around launch last year about this time, but at that time my GTX 1080 Ti 'shortie' was still working...

I'd be more excited about rendering on my interim rig, bigger monitor and more VRAM. Uber Laptop has an 18.4" screen, but t's only 1080p. I tried hooking up my 32" 4K monitor to Uber laptop, but the connection has issues occasionally and it's a pain to deal with scaling issues when the Daz interface has to revert to 1080P again. I'm kind of burned out on rendering atm, but FmF does need to get done sometime...

I'd really like to get back to Enthralled, hopefully, I can find the RTX 3060 'shortie' I want for less than say $600... I'm on a budget these days. FmF Part 1 first though!

Here's Graham having more fun with Dee and Liv... (repost)

Graham has also had some Coco love (see Enthralled Pt 2...)

105_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg

The Graham & Olivia storyline in DMD may or may not be my favorite part of the story, just sayin... I had a lot of fun following up on it!
;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes