Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
don't forget Patri*n pulled their PC make-believe incest thought crime police on the game developers.
The had to because of Paypal.
There was and is a myriad of alternatives to Patreon that give zero fucks so I'm just not convinced by that argument. I mean the fact that he put DMD on SS and carried on just shoots that down, doesn't it? He wanted that BaDIK money and that was a perfect excuse. Enter Melody.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
He could have had a forever loyal base of people into the content he originally set out to do but no, he decided to throw his hat into the vanilla ring with BaDIK, Dreamers, WVM etc. and he's simply leagues worse at it than all of them.
If you read the game thread from the beginning much of what you bemoan the abandonment of was abandoned in roughly the first four months following the game's appearance. It also seems reasonable to point out that Mr. Dots and DMD has a very loyal fan base. The patrons among them contribute a tidy sum to Mr. Dots every month.

Money talks and BS...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys! Just a friendly PSA.

This is the fanart thread, so try to stay on topic (i.e. admire the cool fanart). The current state of DMD probably should be discussed in the DMD game thread. Moderators tend to get annoyed when things start getting off topic.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There was and is a myriad of alternatives to Patreon that give zero fucks so I'm just not convinced by that argument. I mean the fact that he put DMD on SS and carried on just shoots that down, doesn't it? He wanted that BaDIK money and that was a perfect excuse. Enter Melody.

I could be wrong, I think that Patre*n/PayP*l were the viable funding options at that time, they put a lot of games under with that move.
Just Like Kevin Bacon.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes