Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Joeymatt

Sep 15, 2020

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Imagine a game, where Lucas gets revenge ^^ "Dominating his Daughter".

Lucas gets supernatural help, learns to "influence" in a indirect mind control'ish way.

Kinda feel like trying (again) on making a game, but with the player as the bad guy.

Manipulating/corrupting/cheating Dee away from her dad. "The way it should have been".

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually that's a chimera of Dee and Silent Sally for Gen 3.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I wonder if this fan art thread will survive the demise of DMD?
I wonder if Mr.Dots would survive if he ends DMD. Melody & SSL, stories are forgettably bland (IMO excruciatingly so) by comparison, despite the coherent writing, good graphics, and attractive models.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Agreed, nothing turns me limper than marketing and logisitics.

Weird that in this day and age, people still like toons. Perhaps it's all the 90's kids. But yeah, can't expect to be at the top, just interesting to see how certain things are more popular than others.

Yes, I would very much like feedback from the wider community. Agreed on background, was just a fill-in for quick lights and backdrop, focus was on outfits. Each set of renders I've done tends to focus on an aspect of the process, rather than the whole thing, which I'm building up to with enough experience.

I do still struggle with lighting, will send you a message about what you're talking about there.

Thanks for your comments, it all goes towards something :WeSmart:
Dude, take it from me, EVERYONE claims they struggle with there lighting. How many renders on here have you seen and thought, 'they suck at lighting?' Not many unless they are absolutely terrible, like mine. Point is, unless it's complete garbage, no one cares or will notice. We only see the final show not what to wanted to show us.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes