Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 3, 2018
Please was implied but high quality stuff bro!
Rendered this series a while ago now. I've actually (somehow) got 52 renders out of this set, just not posting them all. I've been thinking about uploading them to my Deviant Art, but haven't actually posted anything there yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you like, individual with similarly weird tastes!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I like the curvyness - she's not miles off the original. Are you happy to share this model?

Also, impressive work on the walk cycle, did you use DAZ for that?

(snip)
Here's the walk animation:

There's a high heeled version as well.

My version of Elle(na) is a rather involved mix of morphs. I may share the FmF gals after Part 1 of FmF is released if there is sufficient interest. FmF Part 1 soon...

Voddevent

Jul 17, 2021
Rendered this series a while ago now. I've actually (somehow) got 52 renders out of this set, just not posting them all. I've been thinking about uploading them to my Deviant Art, but haven't actually posted anything there yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you like, individual with similarly weird tastes!
What's different about the ones you're not posting?

Anything on your Deviant Art page yet?

Can you link it?

Reactions: RustyV
Jun 3, 2018
What's different about the ones you're not posting?

Anything on your Deviant Art page yet?

Can you link it?
It's all just different angles with same pose. So I create like multiple cameras of a scene, save them as unique files and then add them to a batch renderer, that's how I can get so many. The one's I've picked are the (well my) best 3 of each set.

My DA page is but nothing on it yet. Would appreciate a follow and feedback when I do post, still finding my feet. I'm using a different name there, probably need to figure out the name situation.

Jun 3, 2018
New animation update and Elena work

So I've been using some libraries for animation, and have to say, it's been both easier and harder to work with. Mostly, the female poses and animations are great, but mapping the male to a nicely shaped figure like Dee has been difficult. What's more, DAZ has a habit of minmax-ing between keyframes, making it very unreliable to work with. Having said that, instead of waiting around for 7+ hours for a render to complete and then check it off, I am doing a system of rapid renders, where I still all the settings low and go for speed, like 1 frame a second. This means I can do a trial animation is 20mins and fine tune, as preview animations in DAZ are the worst.

So here's one of the trickier sex positions to animate (notice how Dee's having to stand on a bench!) as a rapid render in a few angles. Notice the last one is better quality - that's a full render, it was after that one i tried the rapid approach, because look at that hair - WHY DAZ!!!!

Also, ZeroBOY has been helping me with an Elena. Got some kinks to work out, but here's work on her so far:

ruined building - scene3.5 plus Elena - view 4.jpg ruined building - scene3.5 plus Elena - view 5.jpg ruined building - scene3.5 plus Elena.jpg elena-martin-beach-BJ-going-in2_view2.jpg

For anyone one wondering, I've been using Martin mostly because I don't have any other males except for defaults, and I spent forever looking at his dong trying to get Dicktator to work, so I'm locked in.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
New animation update and Elena work

So I've been using some libraries for animation, and have to say, it's been both easier and harder to work with. Mostly, the female poses and animations are great, but mapping the male to a nicely shaped figure like Dee has been difficult. What's more, DAZ has a habit of minmax-ing between keyframes, making it very unreliable to work with. Having said that, instead of waiting around for 7+ hours for a render to complete and then check it off, I am doing a system of rapid renders, where I still all the settings low and go for speed, like 1 frame a second. This means I can do a trial animation is 20mins and fine tune, as preview animations in DAZ are the worst.

So here's one of the trickier sex positions to animate (notice how Dee's having to stand on a bench!) as a rapid render in a few angles. Notice the last one is better quality - that's a full render, it was after that one i tried the rapid approach, because look at that hair - WHY DAZ!!!!

Also, ZeroBOY has been helping me with an Elena. Got some kinks to work out, but here's work on her so far:

View attachment 1502021 View attachment 1502023 View attachment 1502024 View attachment 1502026

For anyone one wondering, I've been using Martin mostly because I don't have any other males except for defaults, and I spent forever looking at his dong trying to get Dicktator to work, so I'm locked in.
(Jen's) Uncle Walter here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3715454

My first stab suggestions at Elena's Dad Nathan here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3697028
I've since tweaked him a bit more, I'll have to look at the current dials, but this wasn't a bad way to go.

Frank (Rachael's boy toy) here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-2398852

Consider these starting points, but my FmF character render dials started here:

Frank:

Nathan:

Walter:

Jen is essentially Victoria 7 with some youth tweaks btw!

As for Skeletor, he's not in DMD, at least not AFAIK...

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I remembered why I stopped doing renders with the previous frequency, not counting the fact that now I am preparing characters and a script for a future page on patreon, this render took more than an hour, and this was just processing, I exposed and adjusted another thirty to forty minutes...

View attachment 1484437
She needs a rough DP like this :devilish:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Dee is!
even a hack like me can come up with a gem sometimes
Why I render Dee a lot, instead of say the BB characters, etc.

'Cuz she's just so friggin' cute!

The other reason is that I feel a little less intimidated in this thread to share my renders. I'm pretty good, but there are rendering gods in say the Dreams of Desire and Big Brother and Milfy City fanart threads, which intimidates me. The other reason is that people respond to my art a bit more here. That being said, there are others here that are much better at rendering than I am, say Carlos Silva and Zeroboy as examples...

And the other games I like, say Katie's Corruption and Babysitter, well nobody is bothering with fanart, which is why those fanart threads can go for months at a time between fanart posts. So likes wise, it's not really worth the effort. Plus I have Enthralled to showcase those characters if I want, and on another note I love doing random crossovers...

I should have more patience with lighting probably, but I still struggle with it, I just want to share my silliness, not make 'perfect' renders all the time!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes