Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting concept.
Could be useful if there would be a 10 years later DMD.
Are D's boobs lopsided cause the left one looks bigger than the right one. LOL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You should post this image on the mrdots discord. They could actually use this in their VN epilogue.

Reactions: Gradient Brain

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Seems D + Martin is popular. Just not so much in DMD.
Exactly. Everyone who chose to enable sharing, and specifically with Martin, has realized that DMD is never going to give them what they wanted. Probably one more scene (likely a DP with her dad) and that's it. So it falls to fan art to fulfill that interest.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Gee, see what happens when I get busy with other stuff? A bunch of consecutive posts and no fanart. What the hell guys?!? More fanart less blah blah please!

I should do my part I suppose...

On a related note, I'm not sure year which side of this year's ending FmF Part 1 will drop on, but we are that close! Just adding some last minute stuff now, and one more batch of pics for a story element. Everything else is pretty much in place and working.

I'm posting here so as to not bump the FmF thread until such time as I've added the Part 1 release to the OP of that thread. I don't want to jinx it...

I'm trying real hard on my end to get FmF out before this year ends (as is RustyV), and there are less than 24 hours to go, so we shall see...

Note that this will be a 'preliminary/theatrical' release for Part 1. A "Director's Cut" version will come out later, which will mostly be minor fixes, assigning different expressions to the side images that are more appropriate to the dialogue, and maybe extended versions of a couple of scenes. I can't get any more specific than that, but there's a bunch of content already and I'm tired of keeping y'all waiting for this!

RustyV did by far the most renders for Part 1, so show him some love after you play FmF Part 1 please! I think he really outdid himself with the story elements he has contributed to Part 1 (I will elaborate on this at a later time).

I'll also share my files for Dee, Elle and Jen (as depicted above) after FmF Part 1 drops, for those that might be interested in them.

A big thanks in advance to BigRooster for doing a few renders that relate to a side plot that I have written, and also for playtesting a test build or two!

Fingers crossed! Very Very Very Soon!
:geek:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes