Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
FUCK! I just noticed Dee's arm is to high off of the ledge!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just another fun note:

I've shared the FmF versions of Dee, Elle, and Jen in the DMD Art Assets thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-7261144

Dee probably isn't all that different, but she is different from my previous versions of Dee.

The other two were changed more significantly. Jen is essentially Victoria 7 with a bit of youth morph and other body tweaks going on, with default G3F textures of course. Elle has a bit of Mika 7 in her as well as Teen Josie 7.

Details in the post I linked. Enjoy!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just another fun note:

I've shared the FmF versions of Dee, Elle, and Jen in the DMD Art Assets thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-7261144

Dee probably isn't all that different, but she is different from my previous versions of Dee.

The other two were changed more significantly. Jen is essentially Victoria 7 with a bit of youth morph and other body tweaks going on, with default G3F textures of course. Elle has a bit of Mika 7 in her as well as Teen Josie 7.

Details in the post I linked. Enjoy!
I love it Thank You!

Reactions: OhWee

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Dee: "And there they go!
Mention shopping and bikinis in the same sentence makes them salivate like Pavlov's pooch"
"Though I don't know why, they can't wait to take off again wherever they go in a couple of minutes"
Dee' Happy Place 3.0.png Dee: " Do you mind stopping by the toy store first? The present you sent me is a BIG hit with these two too!"

Dee's Blazing Bikini .2.png

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Slightly off topic but can someone do a render of Martin and Jasmine (daughter) from sunshine love? That’d be cool.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes