Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note: FmF is live everyone!

https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-part-1-theatrical-cut-ohwee-rustyv.78473/

The thread will probably be moved shortly to the Games section, assuming that I set up/edited the OP correctly. There's a Mega link for a PC version for now, more will be added as soon as some uploader makes mirrors and such...

For those that may have missed it, FmF is RustyV 's and my 'parody prequel' of that other game, DMD of course. So 'Dee', 'Elle', and 'Jen' (you can rename them if you so wish) feature very heavily in our little story. So it's mainly an excuse to put our fanart skills to good use, just because... We've taken some liberties with the backstories, and other characters from the source material and a few other games also make quick cameos in Part 1. I won't spoil it for y'all!

RustyV did the vast majority of the renders in Part 1, and BigRooster also contributed a few. I did a number of renders as well, but was focused mostly on coding and tracking down music clips, and some sound clips (RustyV found a few of those as well).
There are over 750 images in Part 1. Now to see how well RustyV 's and my silliness goes over...

Last edited:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Just a quick note: FmF is live everyone!

https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-part-1-theatrical-cut-ohwee-rustyv.78473/

The thread will probably be moved shortly to the Games section, assuming that I set up/edited the OP correctly. There's a Mega link for a PC version for now, more will be added as soon as some uploader makes mirrors and such...

For those that may have missed it, FmF is RustyV 's and my 'parody prequel' of that other game, DMD of course. So 'Dee', 'Elle', and 'Jen' (you can rename them if you so wish) feature very heavily in our little story. So it's mainly an excuse to put our fanart skills to good use, just because... We've taken some liberties with the backstories, and other characters from the source material and a few other games also make quick cameos in Part 1. I won't spoil it for y'all!

RustyV did the vast majority of the renders in Part 1, and BigRooster also contributed a few. I did a number of renders as well, but was focused mostly on coding and tracking down music clips, and some sound clips (RustyV found a few of those as well).
There are over 750 images in Part 1. Now to see how well RustyV 's and my silliness goes over...
Took you fuckers long enough. I'm kidding. Thank you for giving us more Dee.

• Love
Reactions: Big Rooster

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just because...

BTW, I'll be sharing these three lovely gals in the DMD art assets thread later today, just as soon as I save each of them separately and render each of them in basic poses.

As for FmF Part 1 - The Theatrical Cut, well we knew when we were doing this that people would either love it or hate it, but I think it shows off RustyV's and my own Daz skills pretty well. So it's worth a gander for the artwork if nothing else! I also did a bit of the modeling work for one of the homages as well. Let's just say that the Alpha 7 Mk III has an interior layout (modeled by me) as well, including a cargo hold, hatches, etc...

RustyV really outdid himself with the dream sequences, those are mostly his work! I just made a few suggestions and maybe did a render here and there for them. I'm still impressed with how far he's come in just a year, he's even exceeded my skills in some regards...

Anyways, yeah now I'm relaxing for a day or two before tackling the rest of Enthralled Pt 4. As for FmF, it's on the backburner now. A Director's Cut will come out at some point, depending on how soon RustyV and I do the renders for that (it'll be a spare time thing, no timetable). As for Part 2, it'll be a few months. I won't focus on that until Enthralled is complete.

Anyways, yeah, back to fanart and other stuff!
:cool:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes