Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
he is probably working on it right now but it is taking him longer than he thought or he is working on it with other projects too so it is taking longer
I never seen it take this long , wouldnt matter so much if I could load a save without the mod but I cannot since they just crash. Its the downside to using these mods you technically get held hostage until there is an update but not all games are like this some work with and without a mod between updates. All we can do is continue to wait.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I never seen it take this long , wouldnt matter so much if I could load a save without the mod but I cannot since they just crash. Its the downside to using these mods you technically get held hostage until there is an update but not all games are like this some work with and without a mod between updates. All we can do is continue to wait.
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-v0-5-1-lewdlab.25081/post-2741721
He is pretty busy on other project, which is delayed. So as i understand until Midnight Paradise 0.6 is out, there is no hope for modes updates.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-v0-5-1-lewdlab.25081/post-2741721
He is pretty busy on other project, which is delayed. So as i understand until Midnight Paradise 0.6 is out, there is no hope for modes updates.
Wow that thread is a clusterfuck of anger. Thanks for the heads up didnt know that was the project and now I see why there has been silence. Going to go and scrap the saves and start fresh without the mod if it gets me to be able to play the game again. Going to think twice about using mods from now on.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chaughton22
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not talking about the attachment on the main page, I am talking about the Walkthrough downloads under the Chapter 3 spoiler. I don't know why the attachment hasn't been updated, but the walkthrough for 0.24 is definitely up.

The problem is, as EnterpriseNL said, if you played 0.23 with the mod, trying to play 0.24 errors out. If you tell it to rollback, it drops you on Day 28.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
what surprises me the most is that he hasn't put any information on his Patron page as to what's going on.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Never heard that saying before. Why would Santa want your shoes?
En France c'est une tradition, on dépose ses chaussures devant la cheminée ou sous le sapin, la veille de Noël, afin que le Père Noël puisse déposer des cadeaux dans ceux-ci !!!

Et en l'occurence le cadeau attendu, c'est :
Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.24]

----------------------------------------

In France it's a tradition, we put our shoes in front of the fireplace or under the tree, on Christmas Eve, so that Santa Claus can put presents in them !!

And in this case, the expected gift is:
Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.24]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes