Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys, sorry but I haven't made the 0.24 mod update yet. I was busy working on my milfy city mod all day. I think I should be able to have the DMD mod updated tomorrow, but it might not be until later in the evening since I have some irl things I need to do, like go food shopping cuz I've only been eating cereal the past 2 days. :HideThePain:

I'll make a post once I have the mod update finished though.

Here's my new Milfy City mod if you guys wanna check it out while waiting for the DMD mod:
Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough + Cheat Mod
A quick question If I can, does this work for the crunched version? I've tried twice to dl the complete version and as soon as I get past 95% it kicks it off.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The Mod is altering codes and scripts, it has nothing to do with the graphics quality.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The Mod is altering codes and scripts, it has nothing to do with the graphics quality.
Also, most crunched versions simply replace high resolution images and videos with ones that have lower resolution and better compression, leading to smaller file size. The game scripts work as before.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys, sorry but I haven't made the 0.24 mod update yet. I was busy working on my milfy city mod all day. I think I should be able to have the DMD mod updated tomorrow, but it might not be until later in the evening since I have some irl things I need to do, like go food shopping cuz I've only been eating cereal the past 2 days. :HideThePain:

I'll make a post once I have the mod update finished though.

Here's my new Milfy City mod if you guys wanna check it out while waiting for the DMD mod:
Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough + Cheat Mod
I hope you were able to get some real food, please don't wear yourself out. Thank you for all the mods.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
A quick question If I can, does this work for the crunched version? I've tried twice to dl the complete version and as soon as I get past 95% it kicks it off.
I'm finding that Mega links downloaded using their MEGAsync desktop app works best for me. The free version has a data cap, but it is sufficient for my purposes.

D

Deleted member 484637

be patient, he's doing more mods as u guys think. he is a living machine, but give him a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Trminator

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm finding that Mega links downloaded using their MEGAsync desktop app works best for me. The free version has a data cap, but it is sufficient for my purposes.
Yes that's primarily the one I use and have had the best results with. When trying to download Milf City I needed the others because of the 4g cap on Mega and that's where I was running into the problem. I'm not sure why but I'm to anal on the downloads and hardly ever use a crunched version unless I absolutely have to. Thx again Ontach.

Reactions: ontach

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Yes that's primarily the one I use and have had the best results with. When trying to download Milf City I needed the others because of the 4g cap on Mega and that's where I was running into the problem. I'm not sure why but I'm to anal on the downloads and hardly ever use a crunched version unless I absolutely have to. Thx again Ontach.
Personally I use Epic Browser, a Chromium based browser with an integrated proxy. This way when I reach the cap I just switch to another proxy, refresh the Mega page and resume download.
Btw in the past weeks I have had troubles with Nopy for all the games I've tried to download. It shuts off the download after some time although it's not finished. No error message or anything, just stops the download and shows the extension and all as if it were finished.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
using your mod leads to the removal of quick menu please correct me if i am wrong and if not then please look into it...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes