Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Reactions: Nohiul
Nov 2, 2017
in chapter 2 at the end when it asks you if you wanna enable or disable NTR does that mean disable makes the walkthrough help you avoid NTR or does that mean it just skips the scenes and doesn't tell you?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Just played the last update and man, does it have some coding bugs with events happening/not happening all over the place. First off, in the walkthrough it's stated that somewhere in Chapter 3 Elena comes to visit. Why is it exclusive to Elena path though, I wonder? In my playthrough I didn't pick Elena for F but I allowed D to have some lesbian exploration with her in the shower of Ch.2. So I assume Elena would make time at least to visit D. However, despite that Elena's event doesn't trigger at all in my Georgina (+Olivia) path, before Martin calls in the last day, F suddenly asks D about their activities with Elena (???) and apparently proposes open relationship (again, what triggered this conversation?!). So now I wonder if Elena coming to Visit shouldn't have been exclusive to Elena path or was the last conversation triggered by a bug and shouldn't have happened in my path?
Are you going to wait for the next update in hopes that Mr.Dots fixes it or do you have plans on improving this by yourself?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
in chapter 2 at the end
It turns it off or on.

Are you going to wait for the next update in hopes that Mr.Dots fixes it or do you have plans on improving this by yourself?
I don't wanna change that stuff since it confuses me as well, so you'll just have to wait for Mr. Dots to fix any event triggers.

Maim Lain, error viewing gallery
Thanks! I noticed the daughter's virginity scene in the Chapter 2 scene gallery also has a crash, so I'll update the Chapter 2 mod eventually to fix those.

Reactions: greeto332

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
in chapter 2 at the end when it asks you if you wanna enable or disable NTR does that mean disable makes the walkthrough help you avoid NTR or does that mean it just skips the scenes and doesn't tell you?
I have just started to play this game......so to ask you in advance does the NTR scene happens to be related to Daughter and some random guy ??????.....cauz i hate NTR..

nognub1

Jan 24, 2019
I have just started to play this game......so to ask you in advance does the NTR scene happens to be related to Daughter and some random guy ??????.....cauz i hate NTR..
The developer does have future plans to give players the option to share the daughter with other men, however it will be entirely avoidable

• Sad
Reactions: Renozrz

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
It's out for Patrons on his Patreon site...now it's a waiting game to see if it'll get dropped here from someone...which, unfortunately I am not (maybe someday as I really like his work)...
Also waiting on that Ch3 .24 mod update

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys, sorry but I haven't made the 0.24 mod update yet. I was busy working on my milfy city mod all day. I think I should be able to have the DMD mod updated tomorrow, but it might not be until later in the evening since I have some irl things I need to do, like go food shopping cuz I've only been eating cereal the past 2 days. :HideThePain:

I'll make a post once I have the mod update finished though.

Here's my new Milfy City mod if you guys wanna check it out while waiting for the DMD mod:
Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough + Cheat Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes