Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Galin

May 5, 2017
How long does it take you to mod a game? I know you do a lot of them on F95 and it's very appreciated.
He needs to find the relevant decisions, then mark the correct answers with a color or a hint, then testing...
...if he is an experienced programmer at least a few hours...

Reactions: SoiCowboy

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
He needs to find the relevant decisions, then mark the correct answers with a color or a hint, then testing...
A few hours! That's kind of amazing. Considering how many games Lain has his/her hands in, I'm sure you're right on the money with that time frame.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just download and installed the mod for chapter 1, it say's Liam's walkthrough mod, but no gallery
Is there no gallery by design.

and great work on it btw

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Chapter 3 mod has been updated for v0.23

Changelog:
  • Created the in-game walkthrough for days 31 and 32
  • Added 16 new scenes and 2 characters to the scene gallery
  • Made 3 scene/game improvements

How long does it take you to mod a game? I know you do a lot of them on F95 and it's very appreciated.
It depends a lot on the game. I think usually 6-10 hours for most updates. Since DMD always has big updates with tons of scenes it usually takes me a while.
The DMD v0.23 update today took me 10.5 hours to update everything for the mod. RIP my Saturday. =(

Just download and installed the mod for chapter 1, it say's Liam's walkthrough mod, but no gallery
Is there no gallery by design.
From the mod description:
A scene gallery containing every scene in chapter 2 and 3 can now be accessed from the main menu.

I think I spend more time on doing all of the scene gallery stuff than the walkthrough stuff. Doing the highlighting decisions probably takes me the least amount of time aha.

Hi guys! Will the chapter 2 of this mod be available in android apk? Thanks!
I won't be making a chapter 2 android version of the mod unless Mr Dots publicly releases chapter 2.

May 16, 2018

Changelog:

It depends a lot on the game. I think usually 6-10 hours for most updates. Since DMD always has big updates with tons of scenes it usually takes me a while.
The DMD v0.23 update today took me 10.5 hours to update everything for the mod. RIP my Saturday. =(

I think I spend more time on doing all of the scene gallery stuff than the walkthrough stuff. Doing the highlighting decisions probably takes me the least amount of time aha.

I won't be making a chapter 2 android version of the mod unless Mr Dots publicly releases chapter 2.
What do you mean by publicly release? Is it still not finished? Thanks

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018

Changelog:

Mah boi. Thank you so much for the quick work. I told myself I wouldn't play this without your mod. For other games like Harem Hotel too :))

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm feeling a bit dumb. I downloaded the chapter 1 mod, and can't seem to find the scene gallery.
The chapter 2 and 3 mods are right on the main menu page, but nothing I click seems to open one for chapter 1. It says "Lain's walkthrough Mod" in the corner, though. So I know I put it in the correct folder.

Darkeren

Jan 15, 2018
I'm getting a could not find font u'PNB.otf' could you tell me what I have to do or download to fix
its the part where your trying to find D in the bedroom or spare room keeps looping when you ignore it

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm getting a could not find font u'PNB.otf' could you tell me what I have to do or download to fix
its the part where your trying to find D in the bedroom or spare room keeps looping when you ignore it
Whatever you used to extract the zip file didn't fully extract everything. Install the mod again and it should work.

Make sure it extracted 'PNB.otf' to your "DMD.CHx/game" folder.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes