Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gygygy

Mar 4, 2018
The rewards in Ch 1 don't automatically unlock, you still have to play the game.
yeah got it , first time i think chapter 1 too have gallery mod like ch2-3 , thank you the answer ,because chapter 1 main menu wrote " extra scenes unlocked" , btw u dont know any mod like that ?

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
I have absolutely zero sound in the game, I only get some sound when I'm about to close the game and I highlight either button. Did I do something wrong? I downloaded the game and then put the mod where it should go as the instructions say. I didn't see any extra steps required to make anything else work.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have absolutely zero sound in the game, I only get some sound when I'm about to close the game and I highlight either button. Did I do something wrong? I downloaded the game and then put the mod where it should go as the instructions say. I didn't see any extra steps required to make anything else work.
There is no sound or music in this game. The mod doesn't affect anything related to sound either though.

Reactions: Featherine

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Ah got it, I assumed it did, and since I was using your mod, I thought I'd look for support here. Thanks for the quick answer!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
After installing your mod for chapter 2 and pressing "continue from chapter 1", all points are set to 100. Bug?
Without the mod everything works perfectly fine.
Edit: The values are not affected, they're just displayed wrongly in the GUI.
It's intentional so if you played Chapter 1 without the mod you'll still have all the points.
  • Day 14: When starting a new game all of your points will be 100, even if you load an old save.

Points for stuff like sharing and exhibition though aren't changed and will be whatever you had them as before.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there no continue from ch 2 option in ch3? (mac version)
No. The developers made it so you don't use your chapter 2 save and instead answer questions which will create a new save for chapter 3 for you.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
No. The developers made it so you don't use your chapter 2 save and instead answer questions which will create a new save for chapter 3 for you.
It's disappointing. I don't think I really remember the answer to some of these questions. Well, this one was so short that it hardly mattered. Thanks for your hard work, in any case.

Reactions: Maid Lain

MOSTAFA727

Oct 20, 2018
I have dmd ch2 when D call Elena in day 16 I think when D choose who will get her a ride what is the best choice dad or friend of elana father or let Elena choose

MOSTAFA727

Oct 20, 2018
I have dmd ch2 when D call Elena in day 16 I think when D choose who will get her a ride what is the best choice dad or friend of elana father or let Elena choose

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
I can´t save the game in chapter II...gives Me most of the times the "error screen".
Sometimes it works again after a restart.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I can´t save the game in chapter II...gives Me most of the times the "error screen".
Sometimes it works again after a restart.
Uhhh... sorry this isn't a normal error so I'm not sure how to fix it. I think your game is stuck in an infinite loop or something, but not sure why.
Only thing I can think of is that this folder name "- Dating My Daughter ---c3 v02.2.5" might be making the save path too long or the characters are messing it up. Try changing that folder name to just "Dating My Daughter".

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
I´ll try it that way...I´m totaly new in this renpy-genre and don´t have any clues about those errors... ;)
Thanks for the fast answer...if anyone can also help it would be great not to restart a complete new game ;)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes