Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Kinda, it will work but installing the mod with 0.21.5 will undo most of the 0.21.5 changes though. I'll try to update the mod to 0.21.5 today or tomorrow.
I couldn't do both the dinner with georgina,and the hotel scene with elena,and daughter. ah nevermind it worked.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
It's weird, I installed the mod and it works very well (thanks again for being kick ass on another game dude), but it seems that certain parts are deleted? Like the night of day 7 (in the hotel room due to the storm) the MC notices his phone ringing, picks it up...and then it skips immediately to day 8. im on track for all women btw, i havent denied anyone (yet).

is that due to the mod? in game choices? or did i screw up the game and/or mod install?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've been making a scene gallery for Chapter 2 and should be finished tomorrow night probably. There's a fuck ton of scenes in this game, so it's taken a while lol.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Like the night of day 7 (in the hotel room due to the storm) the MC notices his phone ringing, picks it up...and then it skips immediately to day 8. im on track for all women btw, i havent denied anyone (yet).
I'm pretty sure that's just how the game is on day 7/8, but I don't have chapter 1 downloaded so I can't check.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
I've been making a scene gallery for Chapter 2 and should be finished tomorrow night probably. There's a fuck ton of scenes in this game, so it's taken a while lol.

View attachment 311830 View attachment 311831

I'm pretty sure that's just how the game is on day 7/8, but I don't have chapter 1 downloaded so I can't check.
ya know i think something got crossed and it played that one screen quickly accidentally. the exact same screen came up which led to D picking up the phone and looking at the pictures. so no biggie i think, its happened a couple times but doesnt seem to be anything of consequence. i hope anyway, first time playing through.

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
Hi ser
you did really a good job with chapter 1 Android port....
Tnx a lot!
Is there any chance for making Android port for chapter 2?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes