Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Haven't paleyd this a while andnow it's asking me sharing points at start. what number i put there?
(edit: already solved, i installed the mod wrong :) )

Last edited:

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Sorry to bother, I saw the post after searching in regards to an Android mod being in the OP. I must be blind, cause I’m not finding it. :/

Reactions: master110

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Well I'm not sure about other mod authors, but for me yeah it absolutely does lol. Being forced to play all of a game's content even if you don't like some of it (for example a sharing path) isn't that great.
And I'm not sure if other mod creators are as thorough as me, but I always read every line of code so I make sure I don't miss anything and so I can see if there's anything that could be improved or if there's mistakes the devs made that can be fixed (like that anal scene bug I just found on day 35).
So reading the code first spoils parts of the game or story, and I also re-read the code as I play through the update and alt+tabbing to check the code constantly while playing through a game isn't very immersive lol.
I'm not a gamer. I'M a literacy lover and i take VN like an interactive book. This is the reason why i use walkthrough and cheat like insane.

I like the concept of MOD for this. This is give to people the choice. People loving story and graphic art have simply to install the MOD to receive what he need.

People want the gamer experience have just to not install it.

In fact, for me, MOD is simply more freedom. And this remove any freedom to other.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Well I'm not sure about other mod authors, but for me yeah it absolutely does lol. Being forced to play all of a game's content even if you don't like some of it (for example a sharing path) isn't that great.
And I'm not sure if other mod creators are as thorough as me, but I always read every line of code so I make sure I don't miss anything and so I can see if there's anything that could be improved or if there's mistakes the devs made that can be fixed (like that anal scene bug I just found on day 35).
So reading the code first spoils parts of the game or story, and I also re-read the code as I play through the update and alt+tabbing to check the code constantly while playing through a game isn't very immersive lol.
I would've thought someone with your talent would just play the update as we do, then go back and work your majic.

Thanks for what you do. It sure makes it better for us. :)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I didn´t want attack you with that.
You didn’t want “to” attack me, yet you chose to be condescending when you could have just said, “Lain said a few posts back that he’s working on it now,” instead, you said, “is it really to (sic) hard to read 4 post (sic) above you?” You might as well have tacked on, “dumbass!” To the end of that question.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
How do you reinstall the game? I am having the same issue as the above person. any help would be great thanks
Delete all folders except the save(just in case) and then unpack the game first, then the mod. Don't forget to delete the lib and renpy folders, as well as the files in the game root.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Brook09

May 26, 2019
is there any way to access the mod menu and chose which heroine route to disbale or to enable like in melody mod from u mate?

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
is there any way to access the mod menu and chose which heroine route to disbale or to enable like in melody mod from u mate?
Click on D's portrait and you can select which side girls you have relations with and if you wish to share with his coworker later.

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
I'm missing Reward #19: Sleepover, but I've only chosen the bold choices up through Georgina's Apartment. Any tips on how to get that?

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
A heads up for others....
Just starting playing this game for the first time(install all 3 chapter and lain's mod)
Start the game then had this error...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I close the game, Restart it and no problem.
SOOO I guess you need to run it once for renpy scripts to execute themselves or something like that :)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes