Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
you cannot have any relationship with Geo, Elena or Jen in order to get bigger Severance from Maria
That's not true if you're using my mod. Look at the Chapter 2 improvements.
  • Day 15: You will now always get the extra money from work

Reactions: dabird851

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Any ideas how to fix it? Loading my latest save file from the end of v0.25 (played it with prev. ver. of this mod)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Downloaded the mod again and it works now.

Last edited:

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Same, none of my saves will load with the mod installed. A clean DMD install loads all saves.

~Wulf

I think i know what I did. I was in a hurry when i started the download and did not look at versions. I am about to try with a newly downloaded chapter3 version of the mod, since I think I must have installed chapter 1 instead.

Yup, that was the problem.

Carry on :) - Ignore the goof in the corner!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Any ideas how to fix it? Loading my latest save file from the end of v0.25 (played it with prev. ver. of this mod)...
You have the same problem as the person below you. You installed the chapter 1 mod in your chapter 3 game. You need the chapter 3 mod.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
what's the difference of him staying and him leaving?
Aside from him either just staying or leaving Seaside there doesn't seem to be a correct choice at the moment, but having him stay is probably safer.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Which version is the last (final) of Ch1 and which of CH2? I have a lot of versions in my DMD folder and I don't know to which one I should add the mod to play again Ch1 and Ch2 with gallery.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
If Martin stays the MMF route remains open (or opens if it wasn't open). If he leaves, the MMF route closes. It's in the WT of the main game..
i have MMF route closes since the beginnig of Ch3 and also i didn's let D flirt Martin in Ch2

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If Martin stays the MMF route remains open (or opens if it wasn't open). If he leaves, the MMF route closes. It's in the WT of the main game..
Just choose "move to the bedroom" to close the sharing with martin path. You can see in the walkthrough here
I think the official walkthrough is written a bit poorly at that part. If you are not on the MMF/Martin sharing path then having Martin stay will not put you on the sharing path.
So if you are not on the Martin sharing path the choices are between him permanently leaving Seaside or him staying in Seaside and you talk to him later but it doesn't have anything to do with the cuck route.

I'm 99% sure that's how it works but someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Reactions: Majima@22 and Hones

ele54yshf

Apr 22, 2020
Hi Miam, I was just curious if it is possible to play without the highlighted choices? I like all your other changes, but I just prefer the immersion of making my own chocies

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes