Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
i don't know if it will be an update or a new chapter but the chapter 3 is on version0.25 called final so i thought the third chapter was ended
I didn't find any mention of the word Final anywhere. But it doesn't matter. Whether the development of part 3 continues or part 4 begins, in any case, the game is still far from over, so until the developer dies, you can sleep well and wait for the continuation. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Maid Lain

pandastanla

Mar 28, 2020
I didn't find any mention of the word Final anywhere. But it doesn't matter. Whether the development of part 3 continues or part 4 begins, in any case, the game is still far from over, so until the developer dies, you can sleep well and wait for the continuation. :BootyTime:
Walkthrough - v0.25_FINAL

pandastanla

Mar 28, 2020

Reactions: moszter

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
In the changelog of v0.25 : "This update is in some ways the (long) beginning towards various endings in the game."
Other updates are planned but no date for the moment. MrDots is working on a new game.

Reactions: pandastanla

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Never know who named the file with the walkthrough. Look at the names of the game and follow the tag "Complete" ;)

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Well the name for chapter 3 = DMD_Chapter3_v0-25_LainsMod.zip no complete or final in it.
As for the attachement some 1 made the name = 617439_Walkthrough_-_v0.25_FINAL.pdf
and with that it means its the final version of 0.25 thats the game version of chapter 3 next update will be called maby 0.30 or 0.50 and then Maim Lain will call his mod to that name and maby some preview we never know.

Only time will tell.
And on the game page the only complete is chapter 1 and 2 but in the post its never mention complete.
Hope this have helped u.

pandastanla

Mar 28, 2020
It would be kinda weird if it was a bug caused by Lains mod those values FP LP are stored in your Save file.
I don't see why this mod would have any effect on those stats unless it was maybe caused by Lains changes to the events/scenes but I doubt it... Sorry I'm not much help am I :p
I haven't had any issues like that with my game...
I don't know probably best to wait for Lain to respond.
@Maim Lain
i'm sorry but the mod make a change, this mod is really good but yes it remove the date thing on upper left from the game, i played both version, with and without the mod, i only saw 2 bugs, this one removing the date and for the two rewards when we choose the park road or swimming pool road

pandastanla

Mar 28, 2020
It would be kinda weird if it was a bug caused by Lains mod those values FP LP are stored in your Save file.
I don't see why this mod would have any effect on those stats unless it was maybe caused by Lains changes to the events/scenes but I doubt it... Sorry I'm not much help am I :p
I haven't had any issues like that with my game...
I don't know probably best to wait for Lain to respond.
@Maim Lain
other way the bug causing reset lp and fp is already present in the main game when you rollback before your save loading so that is not from the mod

pandastanla

Mar 28, 2020
In the changelog of v0.25 : "This update is in some ways the (long) beginning towards various endings in the game."
Other updates are planned but no date for the moment. MrDots is working on a new game.
cool, i think dmd story is enough long anyway for my part, and just need to be concluded i just hope so it will before he only stay on a new project, i hope we'll can have the end of this story even if it's not the best writing ever ^^ i play these game more for the story than the adult content, and the best writing i saw until that is really acting lessons

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
What's the difference between a path and a route? for example at the beginning of chapter 3 You can choose for normal path or bdsm path And a little bit later on you can choose friends with benefits or school after hours (school uniform route) So I want to know what's the difference between the two?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What's the difference between a path and a route? for example at the beginning of chapter 3 You can choose for normal path or bdsm path And a little bit later on you can choose friends with benefits or school after hours (school uniform route) So I want to know what's the difference between the two?
The normal/bdsm scene choice and schoolgirl uniform scene choice aren't long term choices they just affect one scene in the game.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
The normal/bdsm scene choice and schoolgirl uniform scene choice aren't long term choices they just affect one scene in the game.
Well, that doesn't answer my question.But least I don't need to worry about the choices. Because I was afraid that some of these choices might change the story and now I don't need to worry
Well Unless the developers decide to do so.

Last edited:

Xevrob

Apr 18, 2020
Good evening

I want to ask i do as you advice in the walkthrough that o reject G so i can get the video from her to get the money from the work after i do that i get the video but i still seeing only Martin & not Maria any advice.

Thanks & regards
you cannot have any relationship with Geo, Elena or Jen in order to get bigger Severance from Maria

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes