Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Dumb question but dumb asses need to know.. I see there is a download for each chapter, or will chapter 2 include 1 & 2 and the same for chap 3 when available. Or do you have to add them separately one at a time. Basically dont have a clue here

Llawless

Sep 26, 2017
Dumb question but dumb asses need to know.. I see there is a download for each chapter, or will chapter 2 include 1 & 2 and the same for chap 3 when available. Or do you have to add them separately one at a time. Basically dont have a clue here
Separate for each chapter.

Reactions: Vyktym76

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Question: I followed absolutely everything ( in chapter 1 ) like the mod says but im getting a game over when the douchebag finds daughter alone

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Separate for each chapter.
I think I just figured it out ( did I mention I was a dumb ass ) I saw Chap. 1-3 and thought it is inclusive but after downloading saw it is just Chap 3 I supposed that I really should get the other two before starting the 3 I downloaded.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Question: I followed absolutely everything ( in chapter 1 ) like the mod says but im getting a game over when the douchebag finds daughter alone
Been a while since I last played but if I remember correctly; you have two opportunities much earlier in the game to go to the police. This first time is when talking to Martin and you lose points if you pick that option, the second time I don't remember when the option comes up, but I think you gain points when you pick it then.

Either way, if you go to the police you'll get the option to sign your daughter up for self defense class. Take the classes and daughter kicks douchebag in the balls.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
yea but somehow there isn't a link for chapter 3 but there is for 1 & 2
Oops, sorry, didn't realize i was in the Walkthrough Mod thread, my bad, but the update only just came out, so just need to wait until he updates the mod

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
Oops, sorry, didn't realize i was in the Walkthrough Mod thread, my bad, but the update only just came out, so just need to wait until he updates the mod
yea i know there just was an update but i would have expected there was a mod for the other version as well :p

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think I just figured it out ( did I mention I was a dumb ass ) I saw Chap. 1-3 and thought it is inclusive but after downloading saw it is just Chap 3 I supposed that I really should get the other two before starting the 3 I downloaded.
No you didn't, but you can clarify that statement if you want to. :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes