Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry for the long wait :c
i really suck, sorry.

DMD mods are now updated.

Changelog:
  • Updated mods for all three chapters
  • Created the in-game walkthrough for the new days (chapter 3 mod)
  • Added 12 new scenes to the scene gallery (chapter 3 mod)
  • Improved the main menu by adding a better gallery button and adding a quit game button (all mods)
  • Improved the save/load screen so it's easier to see which saves you've named (all mods)
  • The splash screen info warnings will automatically be skipped when you launch the game (all mods)
  • Day 41: Choosing for the daughter to not take birth control will no longer cause you to lose points.
  • Day 41: Georgina's sex scene will no longer be skipped if you are on Georgina's path but not Cassandra's path.
  • Day 42: You won't miss points during the after-party if you're on Ryan's or Martin's path.
  • Day 42: You can now cum inside or outside during sex with the daughter without missing points.

new mods going onto my instead of patreon.
Just in time for NNN to end!

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Sorry for the long wait :c
i really suck, sorry.

DMD mods are now updated.

Changelog:
  • Updated mods for all three chapters
  • Created the in-game walkthrough for the new days (chapter 3 mod)
  • Added 12 new scenes to the scene gallery (chapter 3 mod)
  • Improved the main menu by adding a better gallery button and adding a quit game button (all mods)
  • Improved the save/load screen so it's easier to see which saves you've named (all mods)
  • The splash screen info warnings will automatically be skipped when you launch the game (all mods)
  • Day 41: Choosing for the daughter to not take birth control will no longer cause you to lose points.
  • Day 41: Georgina's sex scene will no longer be skipped if you are on Georgina's path but not Cassandra's path.
  • Day 42: You won't miss points during the after-party if you're on Ryan's or Martin's path.
  • Day 42: You can now cum inside or outside during sex with the daughter without missing points.

new mods going onto my instead of patreon.
Thanksss. Great work again.

And never apologize. We can wait as long as necessary. Our only wish might be for you to continue.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Just tested, it works perfectly. Thank you very much Maim Lain, for your hard work. Apparently, long waiting is worth it. Cheers

Reactions: Aereon1104

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
[kod]
Üzgünüm ama yakalanmamış bir istisna oldu.

<'Image' u'day 32 / f home / Jennifer / sc day32jenniferhome j23.jpg '> yüklenirken:
"Renpy / common / 00gamemenu.rpy" dosyası, satır 173, <module> içinde
IOError: 'day 32 / f home / Jennifer / sc day32jenniferhome j23.jpg' dosyası bulunamadı.

- Tam İzleme ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Tam izleme:
Komut dosyası içinde "00gamemenu.rpyc" dosyası, satır 173
"Renpy / ast.py" dosyası, satır 914, yürütülüyor
Py_exec_bytecode biçiminde "renpy / python.py" dosyası, satır 2028
"Renpy / common / 00gamemenu.rpy" dosyası, satır 173, <module> içinde
"Renpy / ui.py" dosyası, satır 297, etkileşim halinde
"Renpy / display / core.py" dosyası, satır 2702, etkileşim halinde
"Renpy / display / core.py" dosyası, 3194. Satır, interakt_core içinde
"Renpy / display / core.py" dosyası, satır 2094, draw_screen içinde
Renpy.display.render.render_screen içinde (gen / renpy.display.render.c: 6805) "renpy / display / render.pyx" dosyası, 490. Satır
Renpy.display.render.render'da (gen / renpy.display.render.c: 3520) "renpy / display / render.pyx" dosyası, satır 259
"Renpy / display / layout.py" dosyası, satır 722, oluşturmada
Renpy.display.render.render'daki "renpy / display / render.pyx" dosyası, satır 166, (gen / renpy.display.render.c: 4075)
Renpy.display.render.render'da (gen / renpy.display.render.c: 3520) "renpy / display / render.pyx" dosyası, satır 259
Renpy.display.render.render'daki "renpy / display / render.pyx" dosyası, satır 166, (gen / renpy.display.render.c: 4075)
"Renpy / display / screen.py" dosyası, satır 675, oluşturma sırasında
Oluşturmada "renpy / display / layout.py" dosyası, satır 925
Oluşturmada "renpy / display / behaviour.py" dosyası, satır 774
"Renpy / display / layout.py" dosyası, satır 1127, oluşturmada
Renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render'daki satır 110, "accelerator.pyx" dosyası
"Renpy / display / im.py" dosyası, satır 583, oluşturma sırasında
"Renpy / display / im.py" dosyası, satır 266, get içinde
"Renpy / display / im.py" dosyası, satır 628, yükte
"Renpy / loader.py" dosyası, satır 576, yükleniyor
IOError: 'day 32 / f home / Jennifer / sc day32jenniferhome j23.jpg' dosyası bulunamadı.

[/ kod]

It gives this error when opening the gallery in mâim mod.

nonamedkid90

Mar 30, 2020
Hi Maim,

Your mod is really cool for the most part and really adds some more fun to the game. There is a possible bug? so far though.
It's regarding the "Rewards" 'Faithful Dad' and 'Let's Take A Break' pop up as being gained in game, but show no picture as if they were not gained. Other pictures are there before 'Faithful Dad' and after 'Let's Take A Break'.
That is bug from the game not the mod. (I didn't use this mod after finish chapter 1. But i'll use this mod now to make my chapter 1 into 100% score, cause the chapter 2 copy your score from the last ending on chapter 1.)
I know the bug, because of I keep undo and keep load back to do the other choice's. there's another bug I keep getting. it will reset every thing score's and choices if you do keep load and undo or you load then undo when you are far from save.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes