Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Better a delayed release than a savegame wrecking one or error prompts.

Anyway, thank you Scrappy for your tons of mods.

Lockjohn007

Jun 22, 2019
Can we use this mod on a android by doing something with the files or copying it to the game files or something?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I check if the MOD has been updated three times a day.

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
A new version of Sunshine Love was released today. So I think that a new version of Dating My Daugther will be released and maybe the next update can be the end of chapter 3.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
A new version of Sunshine Love was released today. So I think that a new version of Dating My Daugther will be released and maybe the next update can be the end of chapter 3.
Next DMD update is in December... It'll include some content that was requested by supporters, but did not make it in the last update.
This is the mod thread btw. not the game thread ;)

everything you need to know about the next DMD update.

Reactions: Graybo and giqui

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Next DMD update is in December... It'll include some content that was requested by supporters, but did not make it in the last update.
This is the mod thread btw. not the game thread ;)

everything you need to know about the next DMD update.
Yes I know, in fact I wrote it to say that a mod would not make sense for this version and that it is better to wait for the next one.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yes I know, in fact I wrote it to say that a mod would not make sense for this version and that it is better to wait for the next one.
Oh sorry... Looked a lil weird w/o context, so I thought you maybe misclicked ^^

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry for the long wait :c
i really suck, sorry.

DMD mods are now updated.

Changelog:
  • Updated mods for all three chapters
  • Created the in-game walkthrough for the new days (chapter 3 mod)
  • Added 12 new scenes to the scene gallery (chapter 3 mod)
  • Improved the main menu by adding a better gallery button and adding a quit game button (all mods)
  • Improved the save/load screen so it's easier to see which saves you've named (all mods)
  • The splash screen info warnings will automatically be skipped when you launch the game (all mods)
  • Day 41: Choosing for the daughter to not take birth control will no longer cause you to lose points.
  • Day 41: Georgina's sex scene will no longer be skipped if you are on Georgina's path but not Cassandra's path.
  • Day 42: You won't miss points during the after-party if you're on Ryan's or Martin's path.
  • Day 42: You can now cum inside or outside during sex with the daughter without missing points.

new mods going onto my instead of patreon.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes