Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
The Next Mr Dots Games release is Sunshine Love on Nov 28th. DMD does Not have a 'next' release date that I've seen. My guess is January (but don't quote me boy cause I ain't said shit, cruising down the street in my '64...).

Mostly I used Lains mod to make sure I didn't miss any scenes... and to fap (do people still say fap ?). I'm kinda bummed there still hasn't been an update to the mod.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The Next Mr Dots Games release is Sunshine Love on Nov 28th. DMD does Not have a 'next' release date that I've seen. My guess is January (but don't quote me boy cause I ain't said shit, cruising down the street in my '64...).

Mostly I used Lains mod to make sure I didn't miss any scenes... and to fap (do people still say fap ?). I'm kinda bummed there still hasn't been an update to the mod.
It's been 22 days since DMD 0.28 was released, Last time I remember Maim taking this long with a DMD mod was December of last year it took over a month, so who knows what's going on. If it comes out it comes out. Until then guess we wait.

Reactions: Seriosha

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
From Lain's Discord:

Maim Lain hoy a las 8:35
I decided i wanted to try to finish working on next Dumb Koala game before finishing the DMD mod update, so this weekend I should be able to release new DK game, DMD mod update, and Mythic Manor mod update in that order.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
From Lain's Discord:

Maim Lain hoy a las 8:35
I decided i wanted to try to finish working on next Dumb Koala game before finishing the DMD mod update, so this weekend I should be able to release new DK game, DMD mod update, and Mythic Manor mod update in that order.
Can you pass me the discord please?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
They can shove their "vaccine" up their asses, so put that woman back on her feet, before youre arms foul off and your head gets stuck up her ass.
People of Azeroth! Dont hear his lies! Varimathras is a dreadlord in the service of the Burning Legion, he is spreading his Plague in our lands!

I will hunt you to the ends of the earth if i have to! Do you hear me? To the ends of the earth!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes