Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Its not a mod for "this game" its a mod for "the people"
It's a modification to a visual novel, containing computer-drawn dolls, that makes the visual novel easier to play. Maim, on the other hand, is a real person that only has so many hours in the day and doesn't need the constant prodding. Hell, at this point I wish she would just give this mod a pass.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
It's a modification to a visual novel, containing computer-drawn dolls, that makes the visual novel easier to play. Maim, on the other hand, is a real person that only has so many hours in the day and doesn't need the constant prodding. Hell, at this point I wish she would just give this mod a pass.
Because 5% of people who want the mods are impatient snowflakes we should not even make any of them. Genius idea.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Because 5% of people who want the mods are impatient snowflakes we should not even make any of them. Genius idea.
The "5%" that you mention literally hound developers to death; they stalk them here, Discord, Patreon direct messages, etc. and run the gamut from daily begging to insults and accusations that they're lazy thieves. This behavior has stressed a number of them to the breaking point and forced them to take mental health pauses just to cope.

5% or not, creatives shouldn't be hounded to death and I wouldn't put up with it for ten minutes.

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone have a link for Chapter 3 Game Version: 0.27 ? looking of starting the game from scratch and would like the mod for chapter 3 even if it isn't updated for 0.28. Thanks

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Today the new version of Mythic Manor is out, I will wait for Main to finish the mod for DMD and then hopefully prepare the one for MM.

Sypher1976

Oct 24, 2020
Do we put both contents of the mod(s) Ch1/Ch2 into the main game folder? or just one at a time and playthrough?

Sypher1976

Oct 24, 2020
Yout put mod 1 in chapter 1, 2 in 2 3 in 3.
I don't see the any folders labeled Ch1, Ch2 or Ch3. When I load up a fresh install of the game, I get the following error message.

The label call_gallery is defined twice, at
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter1_LainsMod/game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpyc", line 7 and
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter2_LainsMod/game/gallery/Lain_Mod.rpyc", line 7.

The label setup_gallery is defined twice, at
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter1_LainsMod/game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpyc", line 14 and
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter2_LainsMod/game/gallery/Lain_Scenes.rpyc", line 2.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I don't see the any folders labeled Ch1, Ch2 or Ch3. When I load up a fresh install of the game, I get the following error message.

The label call_gallery is defined twice, at
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter1_LainsMod/game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpyc", line 7 and
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter2_LainsMod/game/gallery/Lain_Mod.rpyc", line 7.

The label setup_gallery is defined twice, at
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter1_LainsMod/game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpyc", line 14 and
File "DMD/DMD_Chapter2_LainsMod/game/gallery/Lain_Scenes.rpyc", line 2.

If you downloaded the latest version, then thats chapter 3. The mod hasnt been updated for the latest version yet.

If you go to the main game forum they have different links for version 1, 2 and 3. If you download version one, you need version one of the mod here, 2 for 2, etc...

Hope that helps.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
G
Today the new version of Mythic Manor is out, I will wait for Main to finish the mod for DMD and then hopefully prepare the one for MM.
Udluck for the wait lol better use walkthrough than mod even dmd still no update even ots already been long

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes