Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Probably something like "urban dictionary" or something like that, which twists the meaning of words so much that it eventually fits the meaning you want it to have.

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
No it does not.
Eventually means "schießlich, letzendlich, endlich", which is the same as in english, obviously. Don´t know how you could confuse that since "eventuell" is a completely diffrent word.
Probably something like "urban dictionary" or something like that, which twists the meaning of words so much that it eventually fits the meaning you want it to have.
*sigh* Yes, I know that 'eventually' means something else in German. It was only about the same spelling for me. But thank you for trying so hard to point out my 'mistake' to me.:sleep:

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
I'm really not sure why Maim Lain thinks they can remove a current or previous version then lock the new version behind a paywall?? I've seen this site take threads away from developers for even talking about removing a version. And every single time a developer removes a version then locks the new one behind a paywall, they get blacklisted and removed from post ownership.
Hey Maim Lain, you've removed a previous version and instead of updating it, you've locked it behind a paywall. So why haven't you updated it and why aren't you removed from post ownership yet?
Because EVERY mod that this is not done get a ton of messages saying "the mod do not work", people keep trying to use it in the wrong version of the game.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks to Maim Lain.

Got a question though. I have never played the game. Downloaded v0.29 from Mr Dots and just now downloaded and extracted all three chapters mods from here, copying and letting ch1, then ch2 and ch3 overwrite, in that order. Then launched game, chose the option for ch3 simple(since it said recommended) and now it is asking for sharing points, what does that mean?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I am completely lost. I tried putting in a random number for the sharing points question, now it is asking if I rejected Elena(I guess that is a character in the game). It looks like this is trying to skip me all the way to late game content, rather than starting at the first of the game. What am I doing wrong?

Edit-nevermind. I thought when I downloaded the v0.29 from Mr Dots that it included all thee chapters. I guess I have to get each chapter separately then.I did a reinstall without the mods and still got questions about my ch2 choices.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OK, I am completely lost. I tried putting in a random number for the sharing points question, now it is asking if I rejected Elena(I guess that is a character in the game). It looks like this is trying to skip me all the way to late game content, rather than starting at the first of the game. What am I doing wrong?

Edit-nevermind. I thought when I downloaded the v0.29 from Mr Dots that it included all thee chapters. I guess I have to get each chapter separately then.I did a reinstall without the mods and still got questions about my ch2 choices.
The best place to ask (or search) a question about a game, is on the game's thread, not the modder's thread.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes