Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
MAX points are 400, so if you wish to see the points increase over gameplay, anything more than 250 points could cap out before the current ending of the game.
I know that. FYI - I used 400 and 99 for all the rest. I was providing an answer to the poster's question as to where the best place to ask a question about the game. I think you may have replied to the wrong post.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The best place to ask (or search) a question about a game, is on the game's thread, not the modder's thread.
I would normally do that but that question was about the modded version of the game. As you can see, I eventually figured it out on my own. I just did not know the three chapters of the game were separate downloads. I thought it was like MrDots other two games, just a full game updated to latest version and was confused why the mod seemed to be asking me later game questions. I am now in the process of downloading the first two chapters of the game and will individually mod with the chapter mods listed here.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Thank you for the update Maim Lain and also, Happy Holidays to you as well. See you next year (it's 12/31/2020 9:24PM at this moment in my region) for the next update.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, couple of questions. There were two choices that showed up with the mod explanations added that did not quite work as I expected.

First was when you are doing the practice shooting on the beach and the two guys come up. They ask if they can have a photo with your daughter. The accept option said she would win the competition, while the decline said she would lose it. I chose the accept option, yet she still lost, thanks to the unchangeable kiss blackmail. So, am I missing something? Although, the way the industry event played out, not sure she would have been better off to win. I just wanted to see the bitch and the perv judge to get their dues at the end of the competition. I wanted Tyra to flip out on stage, pointing at the corrupt judge and accusing him of failing her, then coming after the daughter, only to get a kick in her dick.

The other option was to take the pill or answer the phone. Take the pill to avoid pregnancy, answer the phone for pregnancy. I saved at that choice and played out both routes, she ended up saying she thought she was pregnant with both routes, as the ending of ch3. Again, what happen?

Last edited:

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
OK, couple of questions. There were two choices that showed up with the mod explanations added that did not quite work as I expected.

First was when you are doing the practice shooting on the beach and the two guys come up. They ask if they can have a photo with your daughter. The accept option said she would win the competition, while the decline said she would lose it. I chose the accept option, yet she still lost, thanks to the unchangeable kiss blackmail. So, am I missing something? Although, the way the industry event played out, not sure she would have been better off to win. I just wanted to see the bitch and the perv judge to get their dues at the end of the competition. I wanted Tyra to flip out on stage, pointing at the corrupt judge and accusing him of failing her, then coming after the daughter, only to get a kick in her dick.

The other option was to take the pill or answer the phone. Take the pill to avoid pregnancy, answer the phone for pregnancy. I saved at that choice and played out both routes, she ended up saying she thought she was pregnant with both routes, as the ending of ch3. Again, what happen?
This has nothing to do with the mod but concerns the game itself!
As you have already been told, such questions are to be asked in the main thread of the game and have already been explained ad nauseam there!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This has nothing to do with the mod but concerns the game itself!
As you have already been told, such questions are to be asked in the main thread of the game and have already been explained ad nauseam there!
Also, again, the mod stuff is not part of the main game. Which is why I asked it here. I am just wondering if I was misreading the mod stuff or not. Both of the choices I mentioned had the added mod descriptions of what the choices meant. Neither worked as I expected, which may just be something with the main game code or maybe I am just not understanding the mod text.

I will try these questions over there instead but they may blast me for asking about mod stuff there also.

MistressNat

Nov 25, 2018
Chapter 3 mod is now updated. Sorry for the wait!!! and happy holidays!

View attachment 959823
First time playing this game, and first time using your mods, so this question might have been asked previously. Do each of the chapter mods need to be downloaded and installed separately as you progress through the game? Or, does your Chapter 3 mod contain everything for Chapters 1 and 2 already? Thanks.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
First time playing this game, and first time using your mods, so this question might have been asked previously. Do each of the chapter mods need to be downloaded and installed separately as you progress through the game? Or, does your Chapter 3 mod contain everything for Chapters 1 and 2 already? Thanks.
Each chapter requires the specific mod for that chapter, 1 only works with 1, 2 with 2 and 3 with 3.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Mr.Dot decided to keep each chapter as its own standalone chapter. Otherwise the chapter 3 would be like 5+ GB in size and the last chapter when finished would be close to 10GB. :)

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Question. Will the game/mod break if I said in the quick start mod section that I was in a relationship with Georgina but then clicked the icon in the top right to be in a relationship with both Georgina and Jennifer?

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
Question. Will the game/mod break if I said in the quick start mod section that I was in a relationship with Georgina but then clicked the icon in the top right to be in a relationship with both Georgina and Jennifer?
No, at least it didn't break for me when I did it the opposite way (started in a relationship with Jennifer, then added Georgina in later through the mod). I don't know if I may have missed out on any content, but completed Chapter 3 without any crashes. Also, I noticed that the latest version of the mod was adjusted, and it seemed to me that it looks like this behavior is totally okay now.

Reactions: chrisb

CakeDealer

Sep 30, 2020
I keep getting this when I try to start the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\user\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc/game/mod/Lain_Scenes.rpyc.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I keep getting this when I try to start the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\user\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc/game/mod/Lain_Scenes.rpyc.
That looks like the patch for chapter 2, are you playing chapter 2?

• Haha
Reactions: JCT0
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes